*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Why fid they have to say bbb smmfh, anyways I'm ready for the king mamba moment shoes, kinda like the kyrie mamba moments and the recent pg2 mamba moments

I don’t know how long they’ve been on sale but at my local champs, the black multi pair is on sale for $149. I like the way they look.

Have a fun and safe night, fam

94E8E246-2669-443E-BBED-B99FAA60619A.jpeg

I will own a pair soon. I HAVE to.

I was holding out thinking that Nike would release that sick/best colorway (Black/White) that he wore to test these out in. Unless I missed another colorway that is closer, looks like Black and Gold it is.

I know this ain't the LeBron 11 thread but was interested in buying a cheap pair somewhere, what's the sizing on em like, are they wide friendly or run long?
dont even waste your time they right extremely tight/uncomfortable. I just got a pair of metallic reds Ds for 140 and i thought hey lemme .5 up and i should have a better time than the TTS's i did for all the other pairs when they originally released right? wrong. they are still tight in the same place and anything larger makes them look like tugboats.

I have wide feet and I had the Lebron 8 V2 in 13, IX in 13, XV in 13, and in the XIs size 12.5 fit perfect.

The lunarlon does bottom out.

LeBron XVI
$185
AO2588

002 - Black/Black-University Red
006 - Black/Metallic Silver-White
300 - Olive Flak/Black-Pale Ivory
BQ5969
100 - White/Black
101 - Black/White-Fucshia

LeBron XVI Low
AR0971

001 - Black/Metallic Gold-White-Wheat

No Laker colourways?

I have wide feet and I had the Lebron 8 V2 in 13, IX in 13, XV in 13, and in the XIs size 12.5 fit perfect.

The lunarlon does bottom out.
you the first person ive seen say 11's fit fine. even lebron hated the fit on those. i can wear em all day but randomly you feel the squeeze i hate that model with a passion

FROOTZ.PNG

Can anyone explain or provide context as to why the hell Kyrie Irving was associating with notorious street Gang Froot Town Piru Bloods recently?

This man is a sincere idiot.

Back
Top Bottom