*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Translation:

“We’re excited about Lebrons move to LA because it will allow us to charge $250 without blinking!”

This is the worst part about Lebron coming to the Lakers...

Yep...And as a Laker fan I'll pay it like a fool..SMH

Plus I can't wait for discounts. The disadvantage of being a size 15...

Who is into the stories that they create behind the sneaker? I dont give a damn what the story is. Just give us some dope colorways.

If LeBron going to LA somehow creates a resurgence in the LeBron line, that's kind of sad honestly.

I bet Nike will do more special releases, early releases and SNKRS drops in physical LA locations... but overall it’ll be the same. Lebron can sell shoes anywhere. LA just has more “recognizable” spots they can leverage to make certain releasss sound more special.

I’m waiting to see how they handle the drop of that John Elliott x Lebron sneaker in August... seems like they’d try to drop it as a designer sneaker which LA is good for. Don’t know if that’s better or worse though

Really hoping the 16’s don’t have a one piece upper also. Threw my KITH suit of armor pair on today with shorts and I really liked the way they looked but when I wear them with pants I feel like I can only really wear them one way with a certain paints not much versatility for the 15’s for casual wear, at least for me. But the model was good

Tinker da God working on da LeBron 16 :nerd:? I know he doesn’t like working with his posse >D.

6:10 mark

Wow.

He starts talking about what he doesn’t like about working with Lebron @ the 6:20 mark.

If I’m Lebron and I saw this, I’d tell Tinker to **** off...

Wow.

He starts talking about what he doesn’t like about working with Lebron @ the 6:20 mark.

If I’m Lebron and I saw this, I’d tell Tinker to **** off...

I'm with Tinker and I don't blame him. As a designer, you don't need a posse telling you all different things. It should just be LeBron working one on one. He's the player.

Tinker da God working on da LeBron 16 :nerd:? I know he doesn’t like working with his posse >D.

6:10 mark

I remember that this made quite a debacle at the time. I think he was just talking out of his *** in that new TMZ vid.

Petrie been taking care of the line since the 7 I believe.

I'm with Tinker and I don't blame him. As a designer, you don't need a posse telling you all different things. It should just be LeBron working one on one. He's the player.
First of all that was a super unprofessional move by Tinker to say this publicly.

As the designer, you're supposed to design.

Not attempt to navigate the politics of the people surrounding your inspiration for the project.

If Lebron's wife wants to come into the meetings and give her input, guess what? Tinker's job is still to design. Nobody cares what he thinks about having other people in the meeting. His opinion about that is 100% irrelevant. He just needs to shut up, get the sketches done and do his job.

Tinker is beside himself.

Yeah he's designed some iconic sneakers.

But you can only retro Air Maxes and Jordans so many times before you actually have to come up with a fresh new design.

He needs Lebron. Lebron doesn't really need him. Eric Avar could take over the Lebron line and nobody would notice that Tinker wasn't on the project...

Tinker a funny dude. I remember watching a documentary that showed him and Jordan in the creative process for the Jordan XX3 and MJ basically telling Tinker he going to beat his *** if his design didn’t work:lol: Jordan was so disrespectful to Tinker but he has diginity when it comes to Lebron

Tinker a funny dude. I remember watching a documentary that showed him and Jordan in the creative process for the Jordan XX3 and MJ basically telling Tinker he going to beat his *** if his design didn’t work:lol: Jordan was so disrespectful to Tinker but he has diginity when it comes to Lebron

LOL.

I hate to take it here but something tells me that Tinker really dislikes being in a room of black people that are richer than he will ever be, telling him what to do and how to do it.

There's no other explanation really.

You almost can't fail working with Lebron.

Nike would sever ties with Tinker before they'd sever with Lebron.

Tinker is essentially the help and he can't get past it.

Tinker has had so much success at Nike and still feels the need to talk badly about a man that stands to enhance Tinker's legacy. For what?

Tinker was gloating about blatantly lying to Michael Jordan in order to get his game worn shoes in the video. Something is wrong with that guy.

Back
Top Bottom