*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

agreed with you guys about the 10's being the best bron ever! esp the elites !

10's are a great shoe. 7-11 are all classics.

For me the Lebron XI are the GOAT so fair! (All hail the Kings Pride lol) The 15's are looking "interesting" to me so far.. still need to see some better angle pics and cw's to malke a final decision.

I guess XI is one of my favorites because that's the model I have the most of.

XI ARE TOP 3 GARBAGE

Far from it, but why do you say that?

9 was the best model

I like them but best.....?

I'm always in for the XI slander. I'll admit, I was initially intrigued by the shoe in pics, but the would-be fire colorways were ruined with ****ty outsole color choice. Then the shoe looked hella cheap in person had me do a complete 180 on them. Not to mention they were literal feet killers in terms of comfort.

8s >> *

Full length zoom, great comfort for me. Also the shoe's very quality to me with the use of the foamposite material.

IMG_8743.JPG

Classics!

I always go between the 7s and 8s with the 10s right behind. 11s had so much potential but as mentioned previously they are a killer on the feet.

I miss the "bounce" the 7, 8 and 10's had. Nike seems to want more responsiveness and court feel in their lines now, with an emphasis on being lightweight. I personally never minded the weight when you got that great cushioning aspect the full air bag gave. The 15's look like a mix between the KD 10 zoom setup with VaporMax segmenting of the individual units into 3 sections on each shoe.

The only thing special about the 7s are the colorways.
They look like a basic air max hoop shoe
I think the colorway can make any shoe, but I like the simplistic design of it.

I'll probably have to say 7s or 8s are my favorite LeBron models. 3, 6, and 9, and 12s are good too.

guys when i say the 10's were the best i said performance wise.
best looking lebron has to be the 7 or 8's.

Agreed

I think the colorway can make any shoe, but I like the simplistic design of it.

I'll probably have to say 7s or 8s are my favorite LeBron models. 3, 6, and 9, and 12s are good too.

I liked the 1's but never bought them, didn't really pay attention to them again until the 7's. I saw the other models 2-6 but didn't really care for them back then. When I saw the 7's they had my attention, so the 7's and 8's are my favorites.

I'm still on the best look Brons being either the 2s or the 4s. Performance wise, probably the 10s.

The 8s (V1 and V2) had the best balance of visual appeal and performance IMO.

I personally love the 4. Especially the 1st color

They kinda look like what a future penny would have looked like if he didn't fall off. Magic colors for that model would be dope.

Let's not forget the OG 6, aka Zoom Power. Throw that shoe into the mix and you have a 3peat (6-8) of classics.

Let's not forget the OG 6, aka Zoom Power. Throw that shoe into the mix and you have a 3peat (6-8) of classics.

Still waiting for a release of those. They may be favorite LeBron. And its not just because they never came out. The tech and style is gorgeous.

:smh:

7 best Lebron
With 9 being runner up

Both of these are in the top tier, Imo. Verdict is still out on the 15's.

I (Amazing): 4, 7, 9, 10
II (Very Nice): 1, 2, 3, 11, 14
III (Not Bad): 6, 8
IV (Nah Bruh): 5, 12, 13

I will never understand the love for the 8s. those joints are beyond average.

Both of these are in the top tier, Imo. Verdict is still out on the 15's.

I (Amazing): 4, 7, 9, 10
II (Very Nice): 1, 2, 3, 11, 14
III (Not Bad): 6, 8
IV (Nah Bruh): 5, 12, 13

I will never understand the love for the 8s. those joints are beyond average.

U are a simple man

Nike is recycling everything. This has bits of the kd9 and the textures of the most recent melo. The pics I've seen of the Kyrie4 is just the 1 and the 3 together. The kd10 looks good but pretty much a better executed 9. Kobe line has been in the mud since Eric Avar stepped away. Money saved.

The max zoom started with lebron X. But now it's just articulated. I don't know why people keep forgetting that and compare it to KDs.
Nike is recycling everything. This has bits of the kd9 and the textures of the most recent melo. The pics I've seen of the Kyrie4 is just the 1 and the 3 together. The kd10 looks good but pretty much a better executed 9. Kobe line has been in the mud since Eric Avar stepped away. Money saved.

Back
Top Bottom