*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Swoosh on the back
IMG_1322.PNG

The funny thing is , that's the show I thought was going to be the 14 , but now it's the 15. If you guys remember me describing the 14 last year , THATS THE SHOE.

I'm convinced that the 14 was a rush job to get something out. Probably why they dropped so late.

The funny thing is , that's the show I thought was going to be the 14 , but now it's the 15. If you guys remember me describing the 14 last year , THATS THE SHOE.

Knew it lol. I had mentioned to the Planeteer fam on twitter that the "scale" reminded me of what was inside the heel of the lebron 9 elite, or that pro combat stuff that I think you referenced

Knew it lol. I had mentioned to the Planeteer fam on twitter that the "scale" reminded me of what was inside the heel of the lebron 9 elite, or that pro combat stuff that I think you referenced
Yeah man. You remember me mentioning a vis zoom air unit like the KD?

These are light and beautiful in person. And I'm glad they kept the zipper.

Definitely 2 different versions the pull tabs are different on the pair LeBron wore to hoop in so I’m guessing no zipper for regular 15s

I like both versions but I prefer the one without zipper. Nike is lazy enough to release two similar cw's and call one a lifestyle version...so I'll cross my fingers that this is the case lol

Back
Top Bottom