*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

No fam, it's not a case of 'moving parts' as there are none really - just overlays and panels that have to be (manually) stitched or just simply take more time to manufacture due to a more involved process.

Less complex shoes like the ones Nike has been making for a few years now allow for a quick turnaround (necessary) for Nike iD and also mean less warehousing. So the joints go straight from the factory to the outlets - as evident with the White/Camouflage-Gum bottom Lebron XIV. :lol:

Same as before there is NO performance gain for the consumer nor is there any cost savings as these 'easy to manufacture' joints cost more than their predecessors. Case in point would be the Jordan retro product which has seams, overlays, leather and gutted technology but is sported quite regularly by NBA athletes who play at a high level.
I see. Well thanks. As a Crippleite (not a thing I don't think, Haha) who can't walk, I assumed there was also a performance benefit.
giphy-downsized (3).gif

I can't imagine doing an attached tongue instead of a movable tongue costs THAT much less, can it?

Economies of scale my bro. On a handful of pairs it's negligible but on several thousands it does add up.

I'm not condoning Nike design practices by the way - I think they've become lazy in the past few years.

Just wanted to clarify a few things for the cats that keep touting performance-this and performance-that.

I see. Well thanks. As a Crippleite (not a thing I don't think, Haha) who can't walk, I assumed there was also a performance benefit.
giphy-downsized (3).gif

All good my bro. Just gotta speak with your wallet and not believe the hype! :smile:

"notes James. “It looks great, too. Since Jason and I started working on the LEBRON VII, we have always talked about how we not only want to have the top, top, top notch in performance, we want style, as well"

"Hey jason...you remember at the end of teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 when shredder drank that ooze and turned into super shredder?.....i want what KD got.....but like if you poured some of that ooze on it "

Secret of the Ooze, love that movie

Those shorts with the little bit of floral are kind of cool, hope they release

Yeah I'm fully in right now. 2 pairs for ball and 2 pairs to rock. I can see why people don't like these for casual wear being that it's a basketball sneakers but I mean let's be for real. Most of the collection we rock are strictly basketball sneakers. If you know how to dress for them they will be good. Not everyone has to like them though. But it's very hard not to at least admire the fact Nike and Lebron trying to push the pavement on collaborations with active NBA players.

These are the type of sneakers you buy and then go home and take them into the bathroom to look at when you take a dump

https://news.nike.com/news/lebron-15

• Flyknit construction that provides strategic stretch, locked-in fit and durability.
  • Fully articulated cushioning system combining Max Air and Zoom Air units.
  • Full-bootie construction.

DJN_xfzVoAAY4ZW.jpg

These are the type of sneakers you buy and then go home and take them into the bathroom to look at when you take a dump
u at never lie

Wow. These might be the worst signature basketball shoe Nike has ever made. The LeBron line has really fallen off from the good days of the 7, 8 & 9.

Back
Top Bottom