*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Ended up copping after getting drunk and trying to use an ebay code that didn’t work and somehow ended up committing to by.. that’s never happened before lol.

Anyway they’re super fire in person. Hopefully they don’t hit ndc bc I really wanted to wait on these.

2A599486-79B4-40AB-AA39-B4BFAAD94E73.jpeg

20572FAB-DE8E-48F3-B0C3-BFD1D244AAD8.jpeg

That's a nice on the feet shot. Can't wait for my pair to come in the mail. Where u get urs at for $138? And also what camera u using.

I am really sorry about this, but for some reason we never got that shoe in a 12. We were waiting for Nike to send us the remainder of our oder but they never showed up. This was there reply I purchased on the 22nd was trying to get the pride of Ohio

I am really sorry about this, but for some reason we never got that shoe in a 12. We were waiting for Nike to send us the remainder of our oder but they never showed up. This was there reply I purchased on the 22nd was trying to get the pride of Ohio

That's messed up, ofcourse a thats lie. I hope they restock and put them @ the $138 discount.

That's messed up, ofcourse a thats lie. I hope they restock and put them @ the $138 discount.
Well they gave me a promo code but still I put my order in the 22nd for a size 12 someone else order on the 25th n got a shipping confirmation it was supposed to be an early b-day gift.

Yo do these run narrow? The soldier 11s werent good for my feet had to return em. Really want this teal pair

Hey guys,

When are any of these releasing...? Every website I checked it was supposed to release in November 2017... Do you guys have any info on any of these?

nike-lebron-15-pe-red-black.jpg

Nike-LeBron-15-University-Red-Black-On-Sale-2.jpg

The wow colorway was the Wine China pair lol. Only one I copped so far. I want the Ashes still but Im waiting with all these drops. I also dont like those though, theyre nice but not enough to buy. I have a feeling the one color upper colorways will be the best for this shoe.

Agreed and I haven't heard of that CW being released here (the Wine) so I was waiting/hoping as I do like that one. Keeping fingers crossed on a Christmas pair.

Yo do these run narrow? The soldier 11s werent good for my feet had to return em. Really want this teal pair

No. They fit kinda large actually. I tried the sz 10, it’s snug and would’ve been a better choice if I’m planning to ball in it. But I’m just getting these to go to the gym so I got my true size 10.5. I have a narrow foot btw, as I’ve read some YouTube video that suggest those with wide feet to stay TTS.

Gotta see the new heights in person, guys. The pics don’t do it justice, there’s so much details in the knit and the overall feel of the shoes which can’t be captured from the pics.

Once you’ve seen the new heights, the other ver like the ashes looks pale in comparison IMO.

Back
Top Bottom