*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Lebron wore 3 shoes last night lol

He talks about switching in a video this morning on ESPN, says it's a "mental thing" :lol:
(I tried to post the video in here but can't get it to work) It's on ESPN's homepage right now.

In the seventh game of the Cavaliers’ current winning streak, LeBron James switched out his Nike shoes at halftime with another pair because he thought he wasn’t playing well.
James scored 21 of his 27 points in the second half that night against Charlotte (it was Nov. 24) and Cleveland won 100-99. After the game he called himself “weird.”
What can you call him when he changes shoes twice in a game, as he did in the Cavs’ 101-95 win Wednesday over Sacramento?
James started the game in a pair his black Nike signature shoes, switched to a pair of gray ones midway through the first quarter and a pair of wine-colored shoes at halftime.
“The first ones I put on, the strap kept coming loose,” James said. “I don’t think the strap was long enough so a little malfunction. The ones I switched into, the second ones, we wasn’t playing well and I didn’t like the way I was feeling so I took those off. And obviously the third pair felt a lot better.”
James actually scored 12 in the second quarter with the gray shoes, but he had 20 in the second half -- including the last five points.
“It’s a mental thing,” James said.
clip

Last edited:
He should’ve worn the new heights yesterday to market and hype up the release today. Bet it’ll increase more impulsive buys lol.

General release or exclusive on the black\gold pair above?
Any word on a total blackout pair yet?

20171207_093456.jpg
I just got my Ashes. My first pair of LeBrons. I love them how it hugs my feet and everything about them. They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day. I got them on the low too... now I'm looking for a grade school size for my son. Where can I get a size 3.5Y on the low? Retail at $160 is not what I'm about to pay :smh:

Man, really thinking about ashes over new heights.

Ugh, I was going over there in about a hour too. What shall I dooooooooooo?

December 26
LeBron XV "City Series"
Black/Black/Gold

Not posting photos, cause they've already been posted. The Rumor is the City Series for the Nike Sig has something to do with the City specific jerseys for certain teams.

Hence why the Kobe A.D. Mid is releasing with Black Mamba scales all over it and rumored to mimic the Lakers City Series Uniform.

December 26
LeBron XVI "City Series"
Black/Black/Gold

Not posting photos, cause they've already been posted. The Rumor is the City Series for the Nike Sig has something to do with the City specific jerseys for certain teams.

Hence why the Kobe A.D. Mid is releasing with Black Mamba scales all over it and rumored to mimic the Lakers City Series Uniform.

They're dropping the 16 already? :lol:

December 26
LeBron XV "City Series"
Black/Black/Gold

Supposedly this is the City Series Jersey:
CLE_city2.png

I wonder if they will wear them for the Christmas games.

Did you get the right size?... I went TTS with a fat *** foot and they still felt good out of the box.
Yeah TTS and they are so tight. I dont even have that wide of a foot. Crazy! I wonder if it just has to be broken in though? Not sure if I will keep them now. Need something with a looser fit.

Back
Top Bottom