*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Price is not as bad as I thought it would be. The rose gold zip pair is a must. If I strike out on the Gatorade 6s then I’m going for those. Hopefully resale isn’t crazy. Not that it usually happens to a Bron but then again this isn’t a ordinary Bron. Box is cool but they should have done it for the theme here and left that one for the floral if it ever drops.

The rose strap model looks great but I don’t know how good they would be for actually playing ball with that zipper.

The rose strap model looks great but I don’t know how good they would be for actually playing ball with that zipper.

I don’t think your really meant to play ball in them. It’s more of a lifestyle shoe for stunting and cracking necks. Get a GR pair for cracking ankles if your into that kind of stuff.

Last edited:
I was hoping people would allow their previously stated hatred for the LLTK project to fester, but it appears the tide is changing. (Surprise, surprise.)

Hopefully, we get more "hook up" pics on IG as the release draws near. Dig the lifestyle, but unsure if they'll look like boats on us, too. Lol

I was hoping people would allow their previously stated hatred for the LLTK project to fester, but it appears the tide is changing. (Surprise, surprise.)

Hopefully, we get more "hook up" pics on IG as the release draws near. Dig the lifestyle, but unsure if they'll look like boats on us, too. Lol

Hypebeast will be hypebeast, resellers gonna resell all part of the sneaker culture. But those bandwagon players tryna be on a come up after they said they don’t like them have special place in hell to burn. I’m gonna get my pair but I would wait for navy and volt pair coming out. Already got my ashes so I’m chilled, and Im gonnna play ball in them.

Smh. /rant

Last edited:
https://kith.com/blogs/news/kith-x-nike-lebron-xv-long-live-the-king-collection
1_2163a526-bb5d-402c-b847-3596b333be5b.jpg

Black pair is the sleeper pair

Finally saw the black/gold's in person. Totally underwhelming to me. They could've done so much better. :smh:

I feel you on this one. I wanted that to be my second pair but it is such a let down. The materials even feel different or maybe that was just me. It felt like a lot was missing on this pair.

So what is the overall consensus on the LLTK version? Are most people not feeling the concrete strapped pair? And just to make sure I am reading correctly, are most people after the Rose Gold Zipper colorway or are most people after the strapped stained glass version? The entire collection including the black are flames to me. Going to try my luck on the strapped Stained Glass, but the Concrete is kind of growing on me.

Back
Top Bottom