*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

ACGs are nice, shame they're US only

CDA94C2C-62A5-46AB-83C8-AD9C8C6BAA15.png
The one time i don’t take an L and it’s for some ish i don’t want smh...

Then why enter captain genius

Anybody else think the next LeBron Watch will be around Air Max Day on the 26th... The Cavs have a Sunday game on 3/25 against the Nets and a 8pm game on 3/27 against the Heat.

You sir, are a smart man.

Makes sense , and since mowabb has to do with hiking, it’s only right it’s in Denver where they have all those mountains lol. Hahahha

I think air max is next though. Air max month. Let’s wait and see

Haha, I just cant remember if the game when the diamond turfs dropped was on ESPN too, or if theyve had another one in the meantime since then.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER L. Same old Nike. When will they give their customers or at least their best ones a chance to buy what they want to buy.
For those who missed the draw, no worries would have taken an L too.

Haha, I just cant remember if the game when the diamond turfs dropped was on ESPN too, or if theyve had another one in the meantime since then.

Yes and yes

That was a nationally televised game and they def have had others since then with no Lebron watch

Imo both shoes have been lackluster

Agreed with most of yall these special kix or whatever they call have been trashy..

only like a few colorways with this model. Blk gold. Ashes and Both equality shoes are all dope

Ghost is on top of my priority list right now ever since I got the new heights last year. I think it’s safe to say those are the only 2 that I’m feeling.

Back
Top Bottom