*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

When did stockX stop $20 off new purchase? Was about to sign up a new account and it’s only handbags and watches.

picked up from HoH Harlem. as i was checking out, they asked me to step to the side to receive a special gift.
Dimensions are 21.5in x 12.5in. x 6.5in. and weighs over 20lbs. Beautiful and thoughtfully done.
top.jpg
box1.jpg
bandana.jpg
box-3.jpg
box-2.jpg

Last edited:
I’m guessing that depending on the model that you get, you get a hardwood box that represent that shoe, the inside on the DT has the goal post logo and a black bandanna.

Attachments

• F65DDFF8-FDC5-4B3F-9F52-9AA44E2B5334.jpeg
    F65DDFF8-FDC5-4B3F-9F52-9AA44E2B5334.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 66D5597E-5098-40A6-B1D8-A66A853F1EC3.jpeg
    66D5597E-5098-40A6-B1D8-A66A853F1EC3.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Use the promo code for the watch and handbag, worked for me a week ago. Just had to use a different credit card

HOH in Strongsville moved us in and out like prisoners.....but they had a DJ and free waffles!!! No pins or bags!

HOH in Strongsville moved us in and out like prisoners.....but they had a DJ and free waffles!!! No pins or bags!
Yeah the dj was setting up when I was leaving I thought was weird like y’all really trying to push this release as best as possible

Prices slowly dropping for Griffey’s. Hopefully I can get them for around $250 I’ll be happy. Would of been $220 with taxes and I would have had to travel into th city to pick up. Hate going there if I don’t have to. I’m ok paying $30 extra.

I hit on Orange boxes but decided not to make the drive from Columbus... really wanted the box. Sucks Cleveland, of all places, didn’t get the special box smdh. NIKE being NIKE, per usual.

picked up from HoH Harlem. as i was checking out, they asked me to step to the side to receive a special gift.
Dimensions are 21.5in x 12.5in. x 6.5in. and weighs over 20lbs. Beautiful and thoughtfully done.
top.jpg
box1.jpg
bandana.jpg
box-3.jpg
box-2.jpg
true to the form of Lebron's social media posts, errors included

should be "dual-sport" rather than "duel-sport"

Back
Top Bottom