*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

FEA9A964-36CB-47A0-82D8-CE2A2975CECE.png
Yeah, definitely one of the best.
If you like that the graffitis are pretty much the same thing to my eyes and better looking I.m.o. I think that’ll be the next pair I grab after the multis this image is what did it for me

I was gonna say I have no interest in Cavs colors but then I remembered the best colorway IMO are the wines (if u wanna call those a Cavs cw). Those were the nicest and the only cw my cheap *** would’ve paid 185 for

I was gonna say I have no interest in Cavs colors but then I remembered the best colorway IMO are the wines (if u wanna call those a Cavs cw). Those were the nicest and the only cw my cheap *** would’ve paid 185 for

I wanted those 2 was even ready to do resell but don't see them on Ebay anymore

via us11, May 1
20180417210054_original.jpg

20180417210106_original.jpg

20180417210052_original.jpg
These and the BB4 VC XV he wore on Sunday arw shockingly dope sauce.

Couldn’t buy / wear and support him though, especially if his cowardly *** is dipping on his hometown this summer AGAIN.

I’d feel like one of his clown *** misinformed millennial fans who idiotically think he’s GOAT because of stat padded box scores or stat lines ... and not for real reasons like Chips to Finals MVP ratios.

Couldn’t buy / wear and support him though, especially if his cowardly *** is dipping on his hometown this summer AGAIN.

I’d feel like one of his clown *** misinformed millennial fans who idiotically think he’s GOAT because of stat padded box scores or stat lines ... and not for real reasons like Chips to Finals MVP ratios.
Strong username to post relationship lmfao

It's just shoes bro, relax

Pretty sure he don't care about bold but why would he be a coward for doing whats best for him. Ole he should be loyal behind dude while none of these teams are. Smh they got some of y'all trained.

Back
Top Bottom