*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

How in the world did they not put any gold flames between the knit on these? What is going on?

Flames? Because they would've burned up.

Seriously, though, it's because they have idiots working there. They drop the ball too many times. I wish I worked there. They'd sell even more shoes.

Anyone know of sites allowing discounts on the 16's? I'm trying to pick up a pair to ball in but $185 is too steep for a pair that wont even last a year.
best thing to do is get somebody birthday coupon and go into either footlocker champs or footaction

Anyone know of sites allowing discounts on the 16's? I'm trying to pick up a pair to ball in but $185 is too steep for a pair that wont even last a year.

Best I have seen so far was the 30% off black friday and free shipping from Hibbetts. That got them to just under $140. Almost bit on that but for something that is going to get beat up on the court, need them a little bit lower. I don't know if it is Bron's performance on the court the last two seasons or what, but these last two models are taking a while to have exclusions lifted and be put on sale, with a coupon code.

Y'all schleep. That "I'm King" CW is CLEAN. Making the inner knitting gold would make the shoe too busy. Red is a darker tone, so it works with the BReds, and if this CW was same, it might just look like a lesser, similar version. We'll get enough of the gimmicks when the LW kicks off, as those SB 16s are proving.

Y'all schleep. That "I'm King" CW is CLEAN. Making the inner knitting gold would make the shoe too busy. Red is a darker tone, so it works with the BReds, and if this CW was same, it might just look like a lesser, similar version. We'll get enough of the gimmicks when the LW kicks off, as those SB 16s are proving.

Too busy? There are so many shades of gold it can be loud or it can be muted. Hell if it were 3M gold weave you wouldn't even see it in most lighting conditions. Y'all gotta get a new line, lol. Something always could be "too busy," to some of y'all.

Joints are BORING.

Bring on the dope color ways, so I can BLOW BREAD IN THE NAME OF THE KING.

They could've done it in a way where it was sutle. The plain black weave is boring, same with the maroon of the King's. They just lacked something. Mine went back to Nike. I kicked it around awhile but they just didn't do it for me in the long run. Too many nicer shoes took over and they didn't make the cut. :lol:

I’m not sure why people are expecting Lakers colorways?

How many Laker colorways did Kobe past like the Kobe VI? Like maybe 10 total?

Nike is trying to open the market to a lot people. And Purple +Gold ain’t it very much.

Black/Gold or Black Purple a lot more people can mess with it.

Keep the Lakers colorways to PEs or limited editions.

Sneakersnstuff has a crazy sale going.

Pissed they sold out of 11.5 before I saw it...

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 7.11.41 PM.png

Not sure why/how the original price is listed at $249 but $149 is more palatable than $185...

Sneakersnstuff has a crazy sale going.

Pissed they sold out of 11.5 before I saw it...

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 7.11.41 PM.png

Not sure why/how the original price is listed at $249 but $149 is more palatable than $185...

Damn small footers, I need a size 13. Ended up buying a pair of Hyperdunk X's to hold me over until the LeBrons drop in price. Good looks everyone who responded.

Back
Top Bottom