*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Of all the 15s that released, even LeBron Watch pairs. BHM is decent, but nowhere near top 5.

The BHM 14 was probably the only one I considered copping.

well if we add all those than it's like hold on let me count, i got it at #9 out of all the 15s released, Crown, Armor, Deion(red)/Griffey, Rose Gold/Stained Glass, MCW/MCB, BHM but this is IMHO

i have the Griffey and Red Deions tied its hard for me to pick one over the other, same for the Stained Glass and Rose Gold for differ reasons, then the 2 MC i have tied bcuz i wear 1&1 at a time never both white or both black

The 15 overall is the best lebron shoe. Best silhouette, best material, best colors, best inspirations, etc. There really wasn't a bad colorway. The Lebron watch was a very cool idea and you got a bit of everything with the colorways. I'm sorry I slept on a lot of them and am scrambling to grab them now.

The 15 overall is the best lebron shoe. Best silhouette, best material, best colors, best inspirations, etc. There really wasn't a bad colorway. The Lebron watch was a very cool idea and you got a bit of everything with the colorways. I'm sorry I slept on a lot of them and am scrambling to grab them now.

i have more 15s than any other model, more than the X(which is my personal fav), and the 12(which had the best EXTs)

why do i have the feeling that the lebron watch series on the 16s will continue to fuse the looks with the rest of the releases

why do i have the feeling that the lebron watch series on the 16s will continue to fuse the looks with the rest of the releases

why would they not? based off the minimal blends of the 15 watch, then the SB could be an indicator, i'm actually hoping they do it more that way; however, until we see the next one we really won't know, the 16 looks like a stripped down 3 in a sense
nike-lebron-16-i-promise-black-metallic-silver-hyper-crimson-lateral

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-lebron-16-sb-lakers-warriors-game-release-3.jpg

nike-zoom-lebron-3-ctk-bq2444-100-lateral

minus the black gold 3, all the 3s have those lines in the design just like the 16s though the 16s have lines that also go diff ways there are a crap ton of similarities btwn the 16&3, the same front midsole cut, the curving back design that ends in a point at the top.

the only other one i can see being an interesting mix is the sprite remix 12 and that's only bcuz i think the 3m mix will be really good
ns7jhvu0smawd1fnpfma.jpg

we've already seen how the 16 can hide and accentuate using the inner design btwn the lines. I dont think the WTT, AMT, Hot Lava, 4HM will be as nice a blend

why would they not? based off the minimal blends of the 15 watch, then the SB could be an indicator, i'm actually hoping they do it more that way; however, until we see the next one we really won't know, the 16 looks like a stripped down 3 in a sense

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fnike-lebron-16-sb-lakers-warriors-game-release-3.jpg

minus the black gold 3, all the 3s have those lines in the design just like the 16s though the 16s have lines that also go diff ways there are a crap ton of similarities btwn the 16&3, the same front midsole cut, the curving back design that ends in a point at the top.

the only other one i can see being an interesting mix is the sprite remix 12 and that's only bcuz i think the 3m mix will be really good
ns7jhvu0smawd1fnpfma.jpg

we've already seen how the 16 can hide and accentuate using the inner design btwn the lines. I dont think the WTT, AMT, Hot Lava, 4HM will be as nice a blend
The Sprite Mixes were an ID though. Like the Ky-Rispy Kreme 2's, they weren't an official release

The Sprite Mixes were an ID though. Like the Ky-Rispy Kreme 2's, they weren't an official release

hbx0dsgkeirdflvjowgg.jpg

the SB3 didn't release back then, neither did the WTT9, this special ver. of the sprite mix also wasn't available to us, then there are the af1 4hm, ATM1.3 were all essentially PE, though the sprite mix was IDable i can't remember if it was a perfect replication of the pack ver. and the Hot Lava are like the only GR out of the watch pairs announced this time

ns7jhvu0smawd1fnpfma.jpg

thats what i was thinking with the rest of the series. especially with the hot lava. hope they pull it off tho

Back
Top Bottom