*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The Oreos are really nice but...

3BB69EDA-681D-4573-9352-8419DE79E54D.jpeg

The back is kinda ruins the shoe, plus mine came with a random glue spot on it smh. Back to Eastbay they go!

The back isn't that bad...neither is the glue spot.

But hey it's your money...do your thing.

The Oreos are really nice but...

3BB69EDA-681D-4573-9352-8419DE79E54D.jpeg

The back is kinda ruins the shoe, plus mine came with a random glue spot on it smh. Back to Eastbay they go!
Good luck! I returned a pair of shoes to eastbay and had a terrible experience.
-Took 4 week’s to get return paid back to my account
-spent close to 3 hours talking to customer service about my return status. 90 percent of that time was on hold
-they outsource thier customer service and have a hard time understanding English

Less about the glue stain and more about how plain the back of the shoe is...compared to the two pairs I already own, breds and king.

But as far as the glue even though I CAN probably get rid of it myself for $150 I feel like shouldn’t HAVE to. Maybe that’s just me, I’m not going on a huge rant about it.

-spent close to 3 hours talking to customer service about my return status. 90 percent of that time was on hold
-they outsource thier customer service and have a hard time understanding English

should've returned it to champs or ftl or fta, you'd have gotten instant return, they're all connected, they hate doing it but they'll take 'em, i've done it a couple times

He never wanted them lol
Seriously? Lol, If I didn’t want the shoe then I would have never bought them in the first place. Wasn’t until I had them in hand next to my other pairs that I really noticed how plain that part of the shoe is. Otherwise it’s still a beautiful shoe, arguably one of the best colorways that’s released so far

Seriously F eastbay, the WORST customer service out of all the retailers I've dealt with. I followed their exchange policy and they couldnt even get that right. Currently in the process of a chargeback.

Back
Top Bottom