*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

E7A18834-414C-419B-9F2E-05CFDEFBB078.jpeg

Definitely the 15 bhm
I wished the soilder 11 had limited public release but it was a pe for a few select nba players.
I like the 9's and 12's the best

With the Lebron 16 superbrons being a QS, do yall think they will restock/become less expensive or are the resale prices only gonna get more expensive as time goes on. For example the Lebron 15 HWCs and graffitis can be copped below retail nowadays. And also if you had to pick between the 15 HWCs and 16 Superbrons, which would yall pick?

With the Lebron 16 superbrons being a QS, do yall think they will restock/become less expensive or are the resale prices only gonna get more expensive as time goes on. For example the Lebron 15 HWCs and graffitis can be copped below retail nowadays. And also if you had to pick between the 15 HWCs and 16 Superbrons, which would yall pick?
I have both and I'd cop both. They are both sick.

yeah that's true Nike doesn't quite have those athletes yet well not at that calibur, and i agree the 15 was the best that multicolor was sick than them gold highlights
giphy.gif

first that's not the case for instance there's no pattern on the 16 and no one likes those :lol: ok very few so you don't know what you're talking about on the lebron bhm pattern love anyways to quote the great Chris Rock "You can't handle, sit down in the corner, shut it up and take notes, bruh, just take notes" :evil:

Use periods or commas, please. And I said what I said.

This newer version of NT deserves a better class of .gif, and we're going to give it to them.

Back
Top Bottom