*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

i think these equality’s are outlet bound.

not many people want a one white one black shoe

Absolutely. Really like the black pair and probably would have bought for retail -$20 foot locker reward. I have zero interest in a pair of mismatched shoes, and even less in buying $400 in shoes for a matching pair. Could get some grails with that kind of money

I for one would really like these to drop. I may be in the minority on this shoe, but with all the lackluster colors that have come out these look more and more appealing.
5653BD0F-473E-478C-96DF-45B6F77B164E.jpeg

Anyone who has both the 15 and 16, does the battleknit on the toebox area stretch like the kd11? Or is it more rigid like the flyknit on kobe 11 and kd9?

Equalitys are on NDC Mx, that's a sign that the shoe wasn't much of a success, last year's BHM were better, not great but better than these. Super 16's also made an unannounced appearance on sat but sold out.

i want everyone to love the equality pairs so that the king pair will be sitting and will be heading to the outlets soon, please?

So sad what’s become of this shoe, great silhouette but poor colorways

Seeing the 1-5 first kind of had me on edge but I said nah they’ll surprise us later but nope

There’s only a handful of colorways worth getting so sad

It amazes me that the most popular player in the NBA gets such a bad treatment sneakerwise. The 14, 15, and 16 have been great yet greatly underused. LeBron watch is cool but very limited.

Back
Top Bottom