*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

:lol: Troll

Kobe’s 1-9 all **** on these...

If kobes weren't "kobes" they all look like regular non sig Nikes except the 1 and 3 and those high top boxing looking garbage.

Cws and his name made those shoes.

If THESE were kobes last shoe, they would have been his best

717CA197-275F-43F0-9DDC-5184F99BDA1D.jpeg
9607BB07-2E84-41A2-B8A2-C2D6CC15B05B.jpeg
222F78F5-1753-4F25-A8D6-7576E03B4EF0.jpeg
F621F531-8C1E-49F7-A2FD-F716DF7BE19D.jpeg

If kobes weren't "kobes" they all look like regular non sig Nikes except the 1 and 3 and those high top boxing looking garbage.

i'm a Kobe X and 2 fan those were my fav, i think the X had the best cws of all his flyknits, at least they had the most cws i needed, as for the 2 i'm a sucker for straps and i like the updated 2k4/5 look

Stop it get some help.

Last edited:
Wow! It’s been ages since I’ve posted in a Lebron sig thread. I might give these a go, the black/red pair looks cool. They have potential for sure

that upper design is just too boring and generic for me. was hoping that only the fakes had that plain pattern and when they were revealed officially, the final version would be different. Definitely passing on these unless there are some better patterns than straight diagonal lines. I bet the only ones will be some crazy limited Kith or Lebron watch releases, so I’m probably out on the 16s.

go to sleep Grandpa Red

what Red> over ever other color suwoo!!!!!

that upper design is just too boring and generic for me. was hoping that only the fakes had that plain pattern and when they were revealed officially, the final version would be different. Definitely passing on these unless there are some better patterns than straight diagonal lines. I bet the only ones will be some crazy limited Kith or Lebron watch releases, so I’m probably out on the 16s.

those are the pairs i'll be going for, only here for lebron watch and lifestyles

Oh stop. Kobe 3 was trash but the rest were solid. 6’s being one of the more polarizing

Back
Top Bottom