*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

If these are similar to the KD 9's, I really hope they don't make them as boring colorway wise. There wasn't one must have cw of that shoe

76B14D07-4C9F-420D-9C9F-F9B63B1A4248.gif

It looks like the pair he had on said sample in the inside (maybe I’m making partial words full, in my head). Possibly, with that being said, could the sample version be different than the final?

I wonder the inspiration on the tongue style as well.

Still don’t really know how to feel about these. All of the Lebron models up to now felt really unique/ different. I would’ve never thought I’d see the day where I’d say one of bron models has heavy resemblance of Someone else’s. They aren’t ugly to me but considering how much I liked the 15s I thought the 16s would be awesome. Maybe it’s just the colorway I’m not feeling

These look OK. Probably look better with different color blocking. Two things that I wonder about from a performance and comfort standpoint: do the tiny outriggers make that big of a difference on lateral stability and will that long thin tongu feel scratchy if you like lower cut socks?

Just now seeing comments that these might have react too? Where and why? I guess I could see react could be nice if they slimmed down the zoom a bit, but it doesn't look like they did.

Last edited:
If kobes weren't "kobes" they all look like regular non sig Nikes except the 1 and 3 and those high top boxing looking garbage.

Cws and his name made those shoes.

If THESE were kobes last shoe, they would have been his best

Kobe 4 and 5 are classics.

My goodness ... yawwwnnnnnnnn. Another upper that looks like it could be anyone’s sig shoe. Except I guess it’s for LeBron because they made the entire shoe look like the red chevron traction pattern on the outsole of the Zoom Generation. Good grief this line needs some new energy and ideas injected into it in the worst way.

Back
Top Bottom