*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

These dropping on SNKRS? Draw? During the game? Someone has to know something

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Lebron Watch works that the Draw opens up on SNKRS at the "start of the game" and is open for about an hour, i don't remember exactly how long the draw is open for right this min but it's a short time

Lebron Watch works that the Draw opens up on SNKRS at the "start of the game" and is open for about an hour, i don't remember exactly how long the draw is open for right this min but it's a short time

Ah I didn’t know it was lebron watch. I’ve hit twice on the 15s last year with the lebron watch.

Lebron watch has been 23 minutes

I know info sites be wrong sometimes, but sneakerbardetroit says WTT and safari suppose to release on Lebron watch during the game i like both pairs

I know info sites be wrong sometimes, but sneakerbardetroit says WTT and safari suppose to release on Lebron watch during the game i like both pairs

see thats the bs, i swear if he wear both pairs i'm done buying Lebron after the remix :nerd::lol:

Back
Top Bottom