*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Attachments

• 55783F14-81C0-48B4-8754-622D163BE91A.jpeg
    55783F14-81C0-48B4-8754-622D163BE91A.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 49
the 16 has been a weird model. seems like the more popular colorways have been the ones that aren't really even the true 16 design.. they've been hybrids and designs inspired by other shoes

the 16 has been a weird model. seems like the more popular colorways have been the ones that aren't really even the true 16 design.. they've been hybrids and designs inspired by other shoes
I think it's bc the GR colors have been very plain. I think the consensus is the only GR that people really like across the board is the blk/red. I love the maroon kings but those werent a GR. I really think the 15 spoiled people with all the amazing colorways that came out. Heck, i don't even think the purple Kings look good. If that was a GR i dont think people would care for them much.

I think it's bc the GR colors have been very plain. I think the consensus is the only GR that people really like across the board is the blk/red. I love the maroon kings but those werent a GR. I really think the 15 spoiled people with all the amazing colorways that came out. Heck, i don't even think the purple Kings look good. If that was a GR i dont think people would care for them much.

i agree the 15 had some awesome colorways and the 16s aren't bad they're just not keeping up with where the 15 left off, i do think there's 3 good GR colors with the I Promise, MC Grey and I'm King but i'm only looking to pick up the gray MC on sale the rest i've got those colorways in better ver.

So pretty much no one knows anything about the WTT. Got it

it's a lebron watch what more do you need to know?

Back
Top Bottom