*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Interestingly this 'high fashion' nonsense dropped as a GR 13 years ago... :rolleyes

310455-161.jpg

I'd remove it and put an hi top af1 strap or something.
Or just remove it.

Hopefully those hit discount

Lebron 7

and they picked some ugly color ways for some of these. They couldn't pick a better color way for the 11, 12 and 13?

11 should've been either the kings crown or the ugly kings pride :tongue:, 12 should've been the fyb, or kings cloak, 13 should've been friday the 13th, the 9 couldve been a better pick as well

Yeah that lion looks badass. Get rid of the brown belt and the laces going through the back and they look really clean

That HFR is...too much. It looks great...but I'd never wear it. Ever. However, you can see the possibilities of what they can cook up with this shoe. I just want a black/metallic gold CW.

11 should've been either the kings crown or the ugly kings pride :tongue:, 12 should've been the fyb, or kings cloak, 13 should've been friday the 13th, the 9 couldve been a better pick as well

F13th XIIIs are incredibly underrated. I understand a lot of people had trouble with the fit of the shoe (I didn't), but that CW is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom