*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Man they need to stop with this "high fashion" bs

no they don't, only way or reason they gonna get me to spend the money on them, i couldn't careless about these being used for basketball, those days are well over for me, but wearing them casually and having EXT like pairs are what i'm after and these types of colabs and kiths, JE, etc etc are the pairs for me

redrum3281 redrum3281
C3DC3CF8-61C0-4D6A-8D1B-C9B0AD04699D.png

If I could fit em I’d still wear em. Made for women or not they look nice to me

You're entitled to your opinion. My opinion is that a TON of new knit shoes do look the same, and there's no denying that fact. No one literally meant EVERY knit shoe looks the same. Likewise to your other point, no one said they aren't comfortable. I'm not being nostalgic whatsoever, I'm saying that yes in fact I would like some variety in the way shoes LOOK. And feel to the touch. And the textures of various materials. That's a huge part of the appeal, not just comfort. If you don't think a lot of Nike's current sig shoes look very similar, carry on with that because our eyes are entirely different, then.
One word bro : kyries

This dude is a herb for this post.

He's always trying to make it seem like he's beyond reproach and has the best, most exclusive info.

In this case he's trying to make it seem like he's the only one that knew that the pics of the 16's floating around for the last few weeks were replicas.

*CRINGE*

Damn cuzz ain’t you the same dude That was asking this guys partner to show you his email history like he was a crooked politician..haha so you follow this dude nightwing just to post about him and hate on him ? Who’s the herb?!?

Damn cuzz ain’t you the same dude That was asking this guys partner to show you his email history like he was a crooked politician..haha so you follow this dude nightwing just to post about him and hate on him ? Who’s the herb?!?

Are you attempting to tell me that I’m wrong about what I said?

If so that’s disingenuous because if you read people’s posts here, then you know what I said is accurate.

I look at shoe reviews like a lot of people here do.

If I see BS- I’m calling it out. Not sorry that you don’t like it.

When he does it again (as its clearly a pattern with him and it’s bogus) I’m probably gonna point it out. You gonna do this again or what?

NA Bro you just seem way too invested in calling dude out as a fraud when in reality who gives a f...you made the entire Kobe thread about the authenticity of one sneaker reviewer..I really don’t care don’t even know why I replied just seems kind of lame

NA Bro you just seem way too invested in calling dude out as a fraud when in reality who gives a f...you made the entire Kobe thread about the authenticity of one sneaker reviewer..I really don’t care don’t even know why I replied just seems kind of lame

No what’s lame is that dude is lying to make himself seem more knowledgeable than everyone else.

Everyone knew they were replicas and he’s acting like now that he’s confirmed it, it’s suddenly official.

Also the Kobe thread is how many pages? I made the Kobe thread all about that? Lol... stop reaching and leave me the hell alone dude.

Back
Top Bottom