*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Remaining Lakers games on national TV are:
3/14 vs Raptors
3/26 vs Wizards
3/27 vs Jazz
4/2 vs Thunder
4/4 vs Warriors

with there being less lebronwatch pairs this year compared to last year, I doubt we see a lebronwatch that doesn't fall on a national TV game

Remaining Lakers games on national TV are:
3/14 vs Raptors
3/26 vs Wizards
3/27 vs Jazz
4/2 vs Thunder
4/4 vs Warriors

with there being less lebronwatch pairs this year compared to last year, I doubt we see a lebronwatch that doesn't fall on a national TV game

What's left? The Agassi/Lava pair and what else?

Really hoping the 4H pair has the horse logo...

I think the remix will be hot.

Medicine ball are an easy pass for me and don't think the lavas will be good...

With LeBron getting injured this year, and the scheduling and promotion of the 16 being thrown off by his time off, do people still think that the 16>15?

Many things I consider:
-He had arguably his single most dominant season/postseason and most clutch playoff performances in the 15, making it to the Finals when he shouldn't have made it that far. Compare that to missing significant time in the 16 and not making the playoffs or having a .500 record this year.
-LeBron Watch comes out for the for the first time, including a few PEs of LeBron Watch series (South Beach, Red Griffey, Orange Air Max, etc.) creating hype for the line.
-LeBron Watch lagging behind and already repeating a shoe with a different colorway (SB white vs SB blue). I know they did the white Diamond Turf then Red Diamond Turf later on to finish it off, but that was after all the colorways had already come out before remixing any previously released inspiration.

These are just a couple of the things I have noticed/believe to be true. Obviously, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I’m gonna say the 15’s were better all around. Meaning the look, style and colorways. I think they had a bigger impact because many weren’t expecting much from Lebron’s.

Now as far as actually playing basking ball in them, I’ll have to go with the 16’s.

unfortunately, I ordered these off stockx before the sizing recs came in. the insole seems pretty thick so I am hoping they will compress over time or I can just swap out for a thinner insole. the length is actually TTS, but there's just not enough space. do all the 16s fit similarly? I am interested in the medicine balls as well.

D1kUTS3X4AQf44j.jpg

for those that are saying that the Outkast influence isn't there, well you'd alctually be kinda wrong but yeah i get it that no one cares that's a diff story
R-10513509-1506224341-9219.jpeg.jpg

notice the Outkast crown
nike-lebron-16-low-heel.png

it's not a perfect replica and if nike did that they'd have to pay royalties but we know that ain't Lebron's crown
LBJ_logo.gif

unfortunately this won't be shoe of the year unlike the album it's inspired by :rofl:and while everyone is dissing the idea, at least nike's actually trying again, this takes me back the days of the 10

Back
Top Bottom