*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Na

It's pretty clear to see, too. Seeing as how I also graduated HS that year and bought SB/TLB, which is one of my favorite Kast albums, I think I'm gonna cop and stash when they hit below retail.
Would do the same thing . Full price no way. I’m more interested in knowing if this is the same cushion set up as the 16 or if it continues the trend of the lows featuring different cushion than the mid/high counterparts specifically with the Max Air bubble and not the FULL Max Air AND ZOOM love. I saw one pic that looks like max/air but i would love to see more pix for a final say. Maybe someone knows otherwise .

Would do the same thing . Full price no way. I’m more interested in knowing if this is the same cushion set up as the 16 or if it continues the trend of the lows featuring different cushion than the mid/high counterparts specifically with the Max Air bubble and not the FULL Max Air AND ZOOM love. I saw one pic that looks like max/air but i would love to see more pix for a final say. Maybe someone knows otherwise .
The snkrs app pics look like Max and zoom combo.

D1kUTS3X4AQf44j.jpg

for those that are saying that the Outkast influence isn't there, well you'd alctually be kinda wrong but yeah i get it that no one cares that's a diff story
R-10513509-1506224341-9219.jpeg.jpg

notice the Outkast crown
nike-lebron-16-low-heel.png

it's not a perfect replica and if nike did that they'd have to pay royalties but we know that ain't Lebron's crown
LBJ_logo.gif

unfortunately this won't be shoe of the year unlike the album it's inspired by :rofl:and while everyone is dissing the idea, at least nike's actually trying again, this takes me back the days of the 10
Also, the insole is the same font as the album cover.

Would’ve rather had a tribute to Get Rich or Die Tryin’ than SB/TLB. My personal fave from 2003
Heck yeah! Nike official statement :
“This shoe centers around the constant requests lebron has made throughout the season asking where is Anthony Davis? Where are my stars? Why did we trade Zubac? And why is Luke still coaching? It is an ode to one of lebron favorite songs, “21 Questions,” from the featured album. Available via SNKS APP only.

Back
Top Bottom