*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
A2403B6D-FC8D-4846-ACC0-91E9283714E0.png
:emoji_fire::emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:
I actually like these. I was not as disappointed at not getting the chance to purchase the Blue SB last week because I was looking forward to these and MAYBE having the chance to purchase these. Like the color and how the swoosh pops .

:rofl:well be prepared to be dizzy bcuz I'm redoing my pair when the new laces come in, plus my WTT, plus my blue SBs
want to put my lace locks in but im hesitant with what looks like might be a pain to re lace them...on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it? ....actually wearing the WTT now

want to put my lace locks in but im hesitant with what looks like might be a pain to re lace them...on a scale from 1 to 10, how hard is it? ....actually wearing the WTT now
Very hard lol I jus unlaced my the top two holes to put the lace lock on still took me 30 mins!! Smh

For what you want to do 1, to relace whole shoe 3, to double lace 4 it's all pretty straight forward

Very hard lol I jus unlaced my the top two holes to put the lace lock on still took me 30 mins!! Smh

30mins for the top 2? :wow::rofl:it took me 30-45mins to do 2 pairs, 1 pr was done 2x with a double lace, I dont understand what is so hard about lacing this shoe I mean do yall even relace :rolleyes

For what you want to do 1, to relace whole shoe 3, to double lace 4 it's all pretty straight forward

30mins for the top 2? :wow::rofl:it took me 30-45mins to do 2 pairs, 1 pr was done 2x with a double lace, I dont understand what is so hard about lacing this shoe I mean do yall even relace :rolleyes
I usually dnt relace most of my shoes tbh!! Some I'm definitely no expert jus wanted to add the lace lock!! Turned into a adventure!! Lol

I usually dnt relace most of my shoes tbh!! Some I'm definitely no expert jus wanted to add the lace lock!! Turned into a adventure!! Lol

That makes more sense, I relace 90% of my shoes and all my lebron's have lace locks.

So the key to replacing these is 2 fold. 1st is the manipulation of the battleknit holes, the easiest way to do this is to actually put your hand inside the shoe and push the aglet back towards the outer holes. 2nd is the fly wire, the easiest trick to that is to spoon feed in it, essential come at an angle with the aglet that cause it to lift the fly wire and then just push through

I mean, technically you practice with the second set of lace holes if you had performance anxiety or something :lol:

I mean, technically you practice with the second set of lace holes if you had performance anxiety or something :lol:

:rofl:i did relace my nephew's shoe when i bought them and everyone was complaining about how diff they were to lace, so tech i did get some practice :wink: i was just upset bcuz i couldn't find the tape measure to get the length of the shoelace though the 63" doesn't look horrible tied, i'd still rather have shorter

Back
Top Bottom