*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

All this talk about the Xs.

The soles on my Lavas started separating on me this week when I was working out. :frown:

A26557DC-DFC3-465B-A532-08272A1BC2EB.jpeg

I wonder how many people even know these are ACG Wildwood's

I really don't understand Nike, we don't get LeBron Watch unless something weird happens, major releases are crap and impossible to get on NDC, very few stores carry basketball shoes, not even the biggest Nike store in the country (and Latin America), but we get the 16 Lows two whole weeks before the US release, and it's not the first time something like this happens.

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-15 a la(s) 16.21.47.jpg

Got home late so I'm not gonna do the other pair. Took 20 minutes, after the first set of holes it was a breeze. Had to use a mini flathead in getting clearance for the lace tips to pass through the wires on the tongue. The battleknit is pliable enough to work through the tips. The laces are tad short but will manage as this pair will be for casual wear. Thumb nail little sore lol
20190309_232444.jpg
20190309_232413.jpg
20190309_232435.jpg

20190309_232450.jpg
i feel these kind of laces would look better?!
Capture.PNG

So I'm looking and realizing 63" laces are way to long for the lebron 16, I blame y'all bcuz y'all could've took the time to measure the laces for me :rofl:pics coming soon, gotta play with and see how to create my vision properly :nerd:

Ok so the first draft went like this
20190316_034358.jpg

But to me it was looking to busy, so I went with this
20190316_043509.jpg

Mine are on the left, I was hoping the yellow leather would be brighter but I'm cool with it, my nephew's pair is on the right, for his I think I'm go back to the busy look bcuz his left shoe pops with the red while the right shoe blends in with the blue, I dont really like the quality of his laces though, they're pretty trash being synthetic leather, I'm gonna reorder my yellow laces in the 54" the 63" is ridiculously too long, but for the white I'm going to do red and yellow leather laces, and for the blue I'm do blue and yellow leather laces. Looks like all my mid 16s will be dual laced

13>12>16 not sure what ya'll having issues with lacing these things, a flat tip screw driver for the fly wire :lol:, ya'll fingers hurting :wow: these were easy I had my usual hard time getting the laces thru the lace lock, darn metal aglets :sick:

Last edited:
So I'm looking and realizing 63" laces are way to long for the lebron 16, I blame y'all bcuz y'all could've took the time to measure the laces for me :rofl:pics coming soon, gotta play with and see how to create my vision properly :nerd:

Ok so the first draft went like this
20190316_034358.jpg

But to me it was looking to busy, so I went with this
20190316_043509.jpg

Mine are on the left, I was hoping the yellow leather would be brighter but I'm cool with it, my nephew's pair is on the right, for his I think I'm go back to the busy look bcuz his left shoe pops with the red while the right shoe blends in with the blue, I dont really like the quality of his laces though, they're pretty trash being synthetic leather, I'm gonna reorder my yellow laces in the 54" the 63" is ridiculously too long, but for the white I'm going to do red and yellow leather laces, and for the blue I'm do blue and yellow leather laces. Looks like all my mid 16s will be dual laced

13>12>16 not sure what ya'll having issues with lacing these things, a flat tip screw driver for the fly wire :lol:, ya'll fingers hurting :wow: these were easy I had my usual hard time getting the laces thru the lace lock, darn metal aglets :sick:
First - U get a thumbs up for the effort !
Second - love the lacelocks
Third - I agree with the comment about the lace quality
tenor.gif

Still, good work! White SB look nice.

Back
Top Bottom