*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Oh it was released ? LOL . Well Im out haha
giphy.gif

I got my WTT off StockX for below retail+tax. I used that 5% off code from the survey.
Not surprised. People were acting like they were going to be extremely limited. The market got flooded and prices dropped. The most limited Lebron Watch pair so far has been the SB blue. Those only dropped on Snkrs.

Sir you're like 40+ and a self proclaimed walking "playstation billboard" or whatever the hell you said.

What you consider to be relevant is of no concern to anybody.

I think even Meth said if you're over 35 and one of your main concerns is still procuring the latest Nike releases... there's a problem.

I'm allowed to say whatever I want about the matching shoes/shirt/hat contingent. Its hilarious and always will be. By the same token, keep doing you.

You're not the arbiter of anything here... so your snide remarks are as irrelevant as you claim my criticism to be.

Have a seat.

tenor.gif

2nd i was given the PS Billboard moniker from the awesome people in the PG2/3 thread as an extintion of my matchy matchy , you have whatever it is you do, and i've the same fashion i had since the late 90s your clothes matched. 3rd shoes aren't my main priority except for on here where that's the point of the forum.....i knew you was off but hey people gonna people right?
yeah you allowed to say what you want about who you want it is what it is and we're permitted to do the same, long as it's not blantly disrespectful i couldn't careless, i've seen you in other threads and you bring no positivity anywhere you post so
giphy.gif

have a seat :lol:
Kicq.gif

Y’all swear this is me

7C934196-CBEA-41B8-B125-598E3E497A20.jpeg

:lol:

If you can’t take a little light ribbing you’re taking yourself and your “90’s fits” from 20+ years ago way too seriously.

Try wearing a Zoot Suit and see if you don’t get clowned in 2019.

Quit your crying, man!

Y’all swear this is me

7C934196-CBEA-41B8-B125-598E3E497A20.jpeg

:lol:

If you can’t take a little light ribbing you’re taking yourself and your “90’s fits” from 20+ years ago way too seriously.

Try wearing a Zoot Suit and see if you don’t get clowned in 2019.

Quit your crying, man!

s-l300.jpg

that blue suit is what i wear my denim Xs with, you think anything you say can touch me? you think anything anyone says' bothers me? the first thing people bring up is my love of the KD7 longhorn ext, what do you think you can say anymore negative to me than what i hear on this forum regularly? i'm unphased by you, you mean nothing, and that's putting it nicely, i'm done with you, you want to continue have at it

s-l300.jpg

that blue suit is what i wear my denim Xs with, you think anything you say can touch me? you think anything anyone says' bothers me? the first thing people bring up is my love of the KD7 longhorn ext, what do you think you can say anymore negative to me than what i hear on this forum regularly? i'm unphased by you, you mean nothing, and that's putting it nicely, i'm done with you, you want to continue have at it

You’re taking what I said to heart, and I appreciate that.

But lighten up dude.

All I said was it’s funny, and here you are still crying.

If you didn’t care you would have brushed it off by now.

All I know is this.

The WTTs grew boring to me and I just sold my pair and my KING pair. The BReds are the best pair, to me. The GRs are looking better and better to me. Might cop the I'm King joints and the Vision joints. Then I'm done. Unless lavas.

All I know is this.

The WTTs grew boring to me and I just sold my pair and my KING pair. The BReds are the best pair, to me. The GRs are looking better and better to me. Might cop the I'm King joints and the Vision joints. Then I'm done. Unless lavas.

i haven't held mine in hand yet but at this point i'm fed up with the 3s and the Atmos and WTT might get rated higher, i'll determine after my delpoyment is over and i'm able to see everything against each other, the SBs went from being unique and special to being regular models at this point with 4prs being a possibility, them croc nice though

i haven't held mine in hand yet but at this point i'm fed up with the 3s and the Atmos and WTT might get rated higher, i'll determine after my delpoyment is over and i'm able to see everything against each other, the SBs went from being unique and special to being regular models at this point with 4prs being a possibility, them croc nice though

Atmos.
Atmos is the best LW shoe. I forgot about those. Y'all can have the WTTs tho. I guess it's the little cheap looking gold check that I'm no fan of. The metallic red weave on the BReds >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom