*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

6E8D03A8-C021-4348-ADA9-AA793410EC94.jpeg

Looks like money was needed on his end...
Downloads grail app.

Good steal/deal.

s-l300.jpg

that blue suit is what i wear my denim Xs with, you think anything you say can touch me? you think anything anyone says' bothers me? the first thing people bring up is my love of the KD7 longhorn ext, what do you think you can say anymore negative to me than what i hear on this forum regularly? i'm unphased by you, you mean nothing, and that's putting it nicely, i'm done with you, you want to continue have at it

i dig the suits, reminded me of Westworld which i also love!

Time to bring on the 17's and disappoint with lack luster colorways and underwhelming LeBron Watch inspirations....

Atmos.
Atmos is the best LW shoe. I forgot about those. Y'all can have the WTTs tho. I guess it's the little cheap looking gold check that I'm no fan of. The metallic red weave on the BReds >>>>>

i think the mc weave in the i promise and the fruity pebble sole put them above the breds, i guess i just don't see the apeal of the breds, they nice and better than the i'm kings and bhm but i don't think they're anything to really write home about

Customized my Bo Jackson XVIs

Better? Worse?

They are fire to me. Nike please hire me to design some of your color ways, at the very least.

Attachments

• 20190408_151142.jpg
    20190408_151142.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 93
All I know is this.

The WTTs grew boring to me and I just sold my pair and my KING pair. The BReds are the best pair, to me. The GRs are looking better and better to me. Might cop the I'm King joints and the Vision joints. Then I'm done. Unless lavas.
I agree that the bred pair is amazing, it's one of my favorites too. But overall, the GR pairs suck. They are ultra boring minus the breds. The WTT, to me, was always a nice homage shoe. I still got the SB at the top of my list for the 16. I want to see the 4H pair now...

With the direction Nike has been taking lately with flyknit, it is highly unlikely Foam will be used. Would be cool though. How about we hope for better CW's first LOL
Amen to that.

I'd love to get a solid white/navy colorway like they did early on with the 2-4 and the 8.

My WTTs from StockX were full of defects. Not SX fault, but damn Nike. No wonder the dude was trying to off them.

Ordered another pair for like $2 over retail. Hope for better results.

And redrum3281 redrum3281 , you have been on here the entire time I've been a member and you're my damn spirit animal. If you weren't you, what ****ing fun would that be?

Keep the fits A1

full

Last edited:
My WTTs from StockX were full of defects. Not SX fault, but damn Nike. No wonder the dude was trying to off them.

Ordered another pair for like $2 over retail. Hope for better results.

And redrum3281 redrum3281 , you have been on here the entire time I've been a member and you're my damn spirit animal. If you weren't you, what ****ing fun would that be?

Keep the fits A1

full
That's why I dont like SX. At least on Goat they have a category for defects. That way you know what your getting exactly.

Y’all swear this is me

7C934196-CBEA-41B8-B125-598E3E497A20.jpeg

:lol:

If you can’t take a little light ribbing you’re taking yourself and your “90’s fits” from 20+ years ago way too seriously.

Try wearing a Zoot Suit and see if you don’t get clowned in 2019.

Quit your crying, man!
Just wondering what kinda stuff do you wear with sneakers? Cuzz like me I always wear a soccer jersey or a plain tee and regular jeans or ball shorts then a matching hat...but is that not the style anymore lol like what are you supposed to wear kicks with? Guess I’m getting old

Just wondering what kinda stuff do you wear with sneakers? Cuzz like me I always wear a soccer jersey or a plain tee and regular jeans or ball shorts then a matching hat...but is that not the style anymore lol like what are you supposed to wear kicks with? Guess I’m getting old

Wear what you like, but if you're asking about what's trendy then you can find the answer via Instagram and what the social influencers wear. Some of the 'fits are decent, but most are just cringeworthy. I think what he was alluding to was that the whole late 90s, early 2000s matchy-matchy look with every color on your sneaker matching colors of your outfit isn't the norm anymore among sneakerheads. I'm not knocking it, just saying people have gravitated away from that for quite some time. But at EOTD, wear what makes you comfortable

Keep the fits A1

full

squKR07.gif

no random nobody is gonna change me :rofl:

Wear what you like, but if you're asking about what's trendy then you can find the answer via Instagram and what the social influencers wear. Some of the 'fits are decent, but most are just cringeworthy. I think what he was alluding to was that the whole late 90s, early 2000s matchy-matchy look with every color on your sneaker matching colors of your outfit isn't the norm anymore among sneakerheads. I'm not knocking it, just saying people have gravitated away from that for quite some time. But at EOTD, wear what makes you comfortable

i hate the kids today fashion and what these rappers wear, guess i never outgrew the 90s and idc but i'm not gonna match every color of the shoe in my fits, it's normally the main color or #NTDenim, matching socks, shirt and hat, or i go with a theme like the PSX theme for the PG2.5, Superman for both SBs, i have already put together safari print outfit for my atmos so yeah i'm do me NFG

I've worn basketball shoes casually since I was a kid because I have huge damn feet and I find them comfortable.

The best part about getting older is that the amount of ****s given gradually slides to zero.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

I buy performance basketball shoes to wear when I play basketball.

Is this unheard of or something?

Not attempting to come at you sideways but How is this even a serious question when the shoe clearly falls under the performance basketball category and contains tech aimed at meeting the standards of the top athletes in the world or whatever the marketing lingo says??

I wear the shoes for the intended purpose.

I totally get that a lot of people wear for casual use.

I made light of people wearing matching fits and grandpa threw a fit.

I said all along people have to please themselves first but y’all choose to ignore that I said that and are running with it like I said you cannot wear basketball shoes casually.

Once I stop hooping I’m not buying $185 shoes just to walk around in.

Vans look great with everything and are comfortable enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom