*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

giphy.gif

I dig them glow in the dark joints that are based off the 3s. I don’t know if I like them more than the Oreos with 3M, which I’m still hoping to pick up on steep sale at some point.

ALL OF THIS!

This thread specifically has been complicit with racist BS by a user that was outed as a complete FRAUD and proud BIGOT. (See Duke30’s permanent ban from NT).

You guys were also silent when JamesPatrick was making blatantly racist comments for which he got permanently banned from the site.

I stir the pot but I’m not in here saying any racist BS or insisting that people “stick to the shoes” when anyone says anything out of line.

Saying “stick to the shoes” is allowing inappropriate behavior to live freely here and that’s bogus and you guys know it.

Yes this is the Lebron 16 thread but if you make some weird color commentary and someone calls you on it, the person calling the offender out is not “derailing the thread”.

Facts. All

^No lie, I wrote that hours ago, decided not to post that, thought it disappeared after refreshing the page, accidentally hit post and there it is... SMH

Anyone have any experience spraying white knit like these with waterproofer (ex. FNL spray)? I've only ever sprayed leather/pleather, or black knit Jordans. Only concern is that it could cause them to yellow? I haven't sprayed shoes in ages, but these medicine balls with all that white knit makes me think it's a good idea. I should probably spray my Concords as well...assuming no yellowing issues there either. Thanks! BTW, many sizes back up on SNS...not that anyone is still looking....

I know what it’s like to yellow. To feel so desperately that your battleknit is white, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Yellowing still arrives.

Sadly ur right. And I'm not likely to ever reapply, it's not really worth doing.

Thats what has me iffy about unDSing my Concord 11s...that yellowing :smh:

And before someone says “enjoy your shoes” I wear/take extreme care of my shoes but some things are inevitable

Back
Top Bottom