*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

What's up with all these filipino colourways. 3 of these are blue, red, white, yellow. Can we just get a USA color or something different altogether.

What's up with all these filipino colourways. 3 of these are blue, red, white, yellow. Can we just get a USA color or something different altogether.
Agreed. The USA colorways are always the best

Nike keeps reusing the Superman colorways because they can’t think of anything original

Why couldn’t we get these on a regular XVI smh

5/24
D6QtviJU8AAPlNF.jpg:large

D6Qtx2-UUAA8ugh.jpg:large

Not a 16 question...

But how are 10’s fit wise? I have a chance to buy a pair of hot lavas that look in great condition, but they’re a size 12, I’m a Nike 11.5 TTS.

And would they be ok to play in? At least to shoot around, I’d probably throw on a pair of 15 lows or 16’s for pickup games.

I’m hella excited to root for the next Bron

i'm hoping he is what Steph is to Dell, the best part of it all is it's a forgone conclusion they he will make it to the nba, also that he will be signed by nike, so we just put 23 and 0 on the continuation of the Lebron James line i think he'll take over the series at #24, that gives make it or bust time

Not a 16 question...

But how are 10’s fit wise? I have a chance to buy a pair of hot lavas that look in great condition, but they’re a size 12, I’m a Nike 11.5 TTS.

And would they be ok to play in? At least to shoot around, I’d probably throw on a pair of 15 lows or 16’s for pickup games.

You'll be perfectly fine. I'm a 14 with narrow feet and I have a bunch of Xs in my true size as well as size 15. IMO the X ran a hair short in length to begin with.

Not a 16 question...

If you have a wide foot you probably want to size up by .5. XI fit off.

I’d say be my feet are fairly average, not narrow nor wide.

Thank you both! I’ll try to see if I can get them, may be able to get a couple 10’s in a 12.

Back
Top Bottom