*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I tried the 10 i dont like the fit, very difficult to get your feet into. And too much ankle material the 11 is a refined 10 imo.

I'm the complete opposite with you, I hate the fit of the 11 and the 10s are more comfy. Can't wait for the Red suede and black denim pe retros :lol:

Im definitely liking the new soldiers. Havent copped a soldier since 7. The soldier 10 was dope aesthetically, but was the first shoe i ever had to return to nike cuz getting them on foot was a workout. **** that shoe!

Im definitely liking the new soldiers. Havent copped a soldier since 7. The soldier 10 was dope aesthetically, but was the first shoe i ever had to return to nike cuz getting them on foot was a workout. **** that shoe!

The S10s break in well with getting your foot in. Becomes like a vacuum.

FFE14800-B724-4BC4-999D-E8EF1735336B.jpeg

I’m trying to understand the concept too, I know it’s for lockdown cause it’s strap based but what with the latches?

extra lockdown, it looks like the latches from the 33
MUCH worse. It looks like it could be a good performance shoe, to me. The colorways have been kinda "ehh" from what I've seen.

But what I really want to know is WHERE ARE THE HOT LAVA PICS?

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal got 'em said he was disappointed so he refusing to leak 'em

Back
Top Bottom