*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

2B98868C-6C9F-442B-8037-47448453A418.jpeg

$110 shipped don’t mind if I do...

It looks like the 16 mids are close to done and they were a let down from the 15 color way wise. It was about a good 15 or so pairs of 15’s worth buying.
So far only 16’s worth buying are
WTT
Safari
Atmos
Martins
GITD
King court purple
1 thru 5
4HM

Last edited:
It looks like the 16 mids are close to done and they were a let down from the 15 color way wise. It was about a good 15 or so pairs of 15’s worth buying.
WTT
Safari
Atmos
Martins
GITD
King court purple
1 thru 5
I bought Kings, MC, I promise, Martin and GITD. Only ones I would buy besides those are The Purple limited ones. Its a nice shoe.

WTT
Safari
Atmos
Martins
GITD
King court purple
1 thru 5

trade all those cross outs with the
3x SBs

9-10x 15s at best IMHO four of which are Kiths

WTT
Safari
Atmos
Martins
GITD
King court purple
1 thru 5

Ya Buggin!
Yes those but also the
King (Red)
I Promise
Medicine Ball
Equality

WTT
Safari
Atmos
Martins

GITD
King court purple
1 thru 5

Those three just aren't that good, to me. Truthfully, I don't even like the What The 1-5's but I respect that it's a quality sneaker with a nice concept.
I would add the BReds and KINGs.

But, I do think the 15 was better and three of those KITHs are all-timers.

breds
MC
safari
WTT

Will buy the second atmos pair if they have a wider release, not paying resale.

GITD 16/3 are nice but I'm probably going to pass. I still want the MPLS on disco, too.

trade all those cross outs with the
3x SBs

9-10x 15s at best IMHO four of which are Kiths
Dang you and I are practically on the same page. Not a fan of the SB reds, but love the other 2. 1-5 and King Purple are nothing but hype shoes to me bc of the limited factor. In fact I think the 1-5 are hideous.

17s will be here in sept-October i assume.
3-4 months from now i assume.
They might even be in production as I'm typing i assume.

Back
Top Bottom