*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

tenor.gif

Them 4 horsemen clean I’ll add them to my list of 16’s I’ll like to have. They will look real good not tied to show the 4HM symbol
Now let’s see lava so we can be done

You guys think the Gitd pair will be an instant sellout? I wanna get em but I got some **** I gotta pay for this week. :smh:

Wow, 4H are a letdown. Shoulda had the horse logo where the check is. Ill cop but def not at retail.

White SB still the best Lebronwatch pair imo...

He means, “Why would you not want to purchase the XVIIs if the upper is not Flyknit?”

see below

You have many prior LeBron's without flyknit, why is it a deal breaker for the 17?

idk i'm accustomed to and just prefer flyknit now, beyond that i have alternate materials ie EXT, I own 2 Kyries, 1 non Kobe flyknit/EXT and a few other themed shoes that aren't flyknit and everyone knows my AJ12 love. My running shoes i prefer in flyknit as well, i feel like you can just do more with it in terms of design and colors. Example although i didn't like most of the

Hey redrum3281 redrum3281 or GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal y’all got on a size 12 I figured since y’all already have everything else that done came out

he wears a 9.5 and i am an 11 i only have 5prs so far, 2 SBs, WTT, M.balls, Safari. I'll most likely return the M.Balls pick up the GitD and SB lows. Not sure about any others but i have been interested in the low camos as a laborday and veterans day shoe since i always wear camo those days to support my profession and fallen comrades. i def have less 16s than i do 15s

Back
Top Bottom