*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Best chance but highly unlikely is if they release the WTL 16s to every HOH in the country like they did with the Lebron 15s red diamond turf, let it "BRICK" and then everyone will jump ship and do the "nah...I dont want them anymore" cause they're so available with no value. Then those of us who truly care for the shoes can all get a pair, the CATCH 22 with this is most of ya'll might change yall minds and not want them anymore either lol.

funny how a few years back we were looking for Lebron X PS white/gold in LA and was sold out. Miami Bron Time

shoe looks great btw. gonna pass up on lakers cw tho. gonna wait for a clean cw

Best chance but highly unlikely is if they release the WTL 16s to every HOH in the country like they did with the Lebron 15s red diamond turf, let it "BRICK" and then everyone will jump ship and do the "nah...I dont want them anymore" cause they're so available with no value. Then those of us who truly care for the shoes can all get a pair, the CATCH 22 with this is most of ya'll might change yall minds and not want them anymore either lol.
It ain’t happening with those, it’s gonna be like ctk 3s

That's so lame how they released those. If that's how every other retro release will be then it's almost like they're not even releasing them in the first place
Nike building their hype back up. They made the mistake of ODing on every release a few years back and now making **** limited again

I'm in regardless below $500> preferably $250> retail is better but not many chances of that, I hope they brick extra hard like the jth3

I'm in regardless below $500> preferably $250> retail is better but not many chances of that, I hope they brick extra hard like the jth3

Yeah those JTH bricked hard. Didn't really expect that though lol. People are really dumping for retail or less than retail after fees on Stockx.

So these are FCFS only at 3 locations in Houston. They look dope as hell, but not trying to stand in line for hours to get them.

yea it sucks those are the only three locations in houston. if they were at the willowbrook hoh i might have tried there.

Dm-j61wVAAAKceG.jpg

CUBA EATIN THOSE WTL 16!!

Back
Top Bottom