*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

077A5009-A012-4F09-920D-6B0C56A9F960.png
GOOD LUCK

Wish these dropped on a Friday instead. HOH gonna be a madhouse come Saturday

You read my mind. Wouldn't mind trying to get to HOH early in the morning on a Friday to test my luck. I really hate that whole waiting in line/camp out stuff but I feel like weekday releases adds another obstacle for those people who have work and school. Saturday is just terrible, all the "sneaker head" kids will be out in full force. Not to offend anyone who works/schools on a weekday just saying lol.

That is 1 ugly AF transition should kept the stripes the same the whole way thru just looks so off/odd but not in a good way

You read my mind. Wouldn't mind trying to get to HOH early in the morning on a Friday to test my luck. I really hate that whole waiting in line/camp out stuff but I feel like weekday releases adds another obstacle for those people who have work and school. Saturday is just terrible, all the "sneaker head" kids will be out in full force. Not to offend anyone who works/schools on a weekday just saying lol.

For the most part nike switched to Saturday releases bcuz to many kids were skipping school to get them, the beginning of the sneaker hype late 90s

Wish these weren't a limited release. I'll purchase the WTL 16 over the 7s and Court Purples in a heartbeat.

Anyone know how the 16 fits? I had to .5 size up on the XV because it was a boot. But this model looks like it has more of a tongue...

Back
Top Bottom