*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Usually that’s the case. I remember it was for the cereal Kyrie IV’s but they got the delivery that Saturday. Of course some sizes were “missing”. As in the employees got their mitts on them first and gave the leftovers to the public.
So it's really no way for me to know if they pulling one on me or not employees gon snatch my size 13 up quick regardless....... Guess I'll try my luck on snkrs app 0-55 coming soon

Worth a shot in case they let me buy them for real lol. Got them before Lebron haha
20180914_201106_20180914201352367.jpg

How did you get them on your my player? I only was able to wear them on the street part, not in games...

I don't know if these are fakes, or just a performance review of a legit pair. But the Oreos look :smokin in this video....

Last edited:
Stood out waiting just for then to poke their head out saying not all their shipments came in. And allowed only 5people to go inside. Called last night to confirm if they had their shipments in, was told " yeah we got all our shoes in" back home nap before trying snkrs.

Stood out waiting just for then to poke their head out saying not all their shipments came in. And allowed only 5people to go inside. Called last night to confirm if they had their shipments in, was told " yeah we got all our shoes in" back home nap before trying snkrs.

Me too man what a joke. Tired of it

Back
Top Bottom