*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

its lame how its just the 1st 5 colorways, god forbid they wait for the majority of the line to drop.

Anyone else hear from their HOH saying they didnt get shipment in? Called around the HOH in my area and all of them said they haven't got shipment in yet.

Anyone else hear from their HOH saying they didnt get shipment in? Called around the HOH in my area and all of them said they haven't got shipment in yet.

True called and bith HOH said they haven’t received any manifest or anything from corporate...

Told me to call through out thr day and if they didn’t receive anything today theres a possibility a shipment in the am tomorrow...but from my understanding if theres no manifest theres no shipments..
Was planning to go a 7am

True called and bith HOH said they haven’t received any manifest or anything from corporate...

Told me to call through out thr day and if they didn’t receive anything today theres a possibility a shipment in the am tomorrow...but from my understanding if theres no manifest theres no shipments..
Was planning to go a 7am

Same. Good thing I called, I would of been out there early in the AM for no reason lol.

Glad I wasn't crazy about those WTL16s, because Nike is throwing "9E10685B" errors at me and won't let me purchase anything on the site. Customer service said their "elite" team would look into it. Until then, basically told me to go kick rocks.

Never used a bot or any kind of automated service, never double ordered, always manual and just for myself. Extremely disappointed right now :smh:

Wonder when peeps will start lining up in Houston? And in general...

Last edited:
A4AA6134-1584-4F15-9947-F66A88A07A11.jpeg
I’d like to see a Lebron watch shoe inspired by Agassi. A lava version or volt would be awesome.

My hoh in Texas said they haven't received a tracking or anything on the shipment and to check back Monday... Do that sound right??

Usually that’s the case. I remember it was for the cereal Kyrie IV’s but they got the delivery that Saturday. Of course some sizes were “missing”. As in the employees got their mitts on them first and gave the leftovers to the public.

Back
Top Bottom