*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

That's cause you were standing at the register like
giphy.gif

oh you getting brave now huh

giphy.gif

:rofl:

I have not heard anything about a re-release of the WTL. Makes sense they are going up though. HOH only release and they are super dope.

Oh and by the way, its been 4 weeks since I ordered my WTL from Kixsquare, and still no shipment. No returned emails or voicemails. Did they buy bitcoin with my $300?

Oh and by the way, its been 4 weeks since I ordered my WTL from Kixsquare, and still no shipment. No returned emails or voicemails. Did they buy bitcoin with my $300?
That's not good I order from them they shipped my item in a timely manner

They are the worst - I used them once a few years back and never again - paid for some Kobes - no shipping it replies for weeks - then sent fake tracking to PayPal - then claimed shoes were lost in the warehouse. Then they offered me a discount code. lol.

They are the worst - I used them once a few years back and never again - paid for some Kobes - no shipping it replies for weeks - then sent fake tracking to PayPal - then claimed shoes were lost in the warehouse. Then they offered me a discount code. lol.

Scamsquare.com thanks for putting this info out there, definitely noted not to be trusted.

Thier are plenty of these scam like consignment websites that play that scam game.

$%$& that discount give me my money did they give you a full refund

probably has an entourage member do it for him.

Does anyone know how to get rid of glue stains from the knit? craftsmanship on my pair sucks. Also got broken zoom fibres, does that affect the shoe in anyway?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom