*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I’m not sure if it’s the cut of the shoe or the fact that Lebron is wearing black colorways with high white socks, something looks off watching Lebron play in these.

19874D80-C187-4CE6-BADF-6129FF3E7173.jpeg

He had someone else relace those forsure lol

Lmao I told yall I was really worried and thought it was just me thinking I can't replace and switch laces....after like 25 mins just taking the lace out I really was gonna say fu** it I guess I'll just have one lace less shoe

Last edited:
Shoe really is underwhelming to be honest. I expected them to go all out for the team switch and everything. We got nothing
They should've done something buzzworthy like the SB 8's when Lebron moved to Miami. Big missed opportunity by Nike

If it's true they knew lj was going to LA last season they should've had a laker debut shoe instead of the fresh bred which I think is good but not laker cw special

A simple Lakers colorway would work. Instead we get a “what the” colorway off the bat and a ashes colorway done several times on multiple shoes

Copped on a whim (breds)
Didn’t have a 12 at the FTL I went to so I settled for a 11.5. Them s—-s not comfortable at all. I do not recommend a half size smaller. Now if tightness is your thing have at it. The only reason I’m keeping my fine *** co worker thought they were dope lol

A simple Lakers colorway would work. Instead we get a “what the” colorway off the bat and a ashes colorway done several times on multiple shoes

I wouldn't put it past Nike to not release a Laker colorway to the general public. I don't think they released a Laker colorway for Kobe 10, or Kobe 11. Well, they did, but those were only made for Kobe personally.

So I'm sure we'll see a Laker colorway, but it's gonna be for LeBron only.

Back
Top Bottom