*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

False. These are from Nike sources.

Sit down and fall back.
2B863F54-ECED-464E-A909-C703107F1B0E.gif

3 pages and still no pics? Wouldn’t it be better if there’s an actual pic of the shoes before actually starting a thread?

Dude is a goof and I’ve had utter disdain for him since we were kids. But his shoes are slick, so I’m still on board. Glad he’s gotta play with those whackos in LA now.

The 16's better be on Nike ID. I loved the design on the 15's but what stopped me from getting a pair was that there weren't really any colorways I was diggin.

As long as the "storytelling" colorways make sense and show creativity, I'm on board because the past 3 models have been extremely boring colorway wise

As long as the "storytelling" colorways make sense and show creativity, I'm on board because the past 3 models have been extremely boring colorway wise

Last 3 models have had some real good colorways but they were few and far between but i mostly agree with this.

Last 3 models have had some real good colorways but they were few and far between but i mostly agree with this.

Sneaker hobby/collecting/'game' is down across all brands. It's just the super hyped and limited joints that are moving units so I can understand why they're going with 'safer' colourways but I agree they are just phoning in those too. A few accents here and there, maybe some non-clear soles that aren't solid white either? Is that too much to ask?

When does that animated/Pixar looking movie come out with him in it? I like the colors of the characters in that, it'd be dope to incorporate it

I'm super glad that the first colorway is a Miami Heat colorway. I loved the 15s, if the setup and materials are the same its going to be day one cop!

Back
Top Bottom