*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Pics like this prove time and time again the fans care more about the NBA “drama” than the actual players :lol:

Actually my bro, it's ESPN and as of late TMZ Sports pushing that drama narrative. Most of us just looking for some decent quality basketball (which has been lacking due to ill advised three attempts by cats not on GSW). :smh:

Dude must have a piece on him

giphy.gif

That 1st cw ain't it tho.

It's gonna be so nice to tuck my jeans behind a tounge

Actually my bro, it's ESPN and as of late TMZ Sports pushing that drama narrative. Most of us just looking for some decent quality basketball (which has been lacking due to ill advised three attempts by cats not on GSW). :smh:
Ehhh maybe. Either way these dudes collecting checks while fan collecting feels :lol:

yall gonna be so disappointed when you realize it's still a one piece upper

You on ya own red

i'll most likely get some lebron watch pairs, can't imagine what models they're gonna use though, i guess they could do a penny foam off this one or a Penny 2 based on the flyknit design, not sure which jordan they'll do but they'll most likely do those too and i'm willing to bet they do a lebron watch/mamba moment somehow putting this together
wlk78xhuwok7jn6nccwl.jpg

Lebron Watch / Mamba Moments: In one of their final games as rivals Kobe signs the shoes he wore against the King and gives him to him as a fair well, after taking the Reigns of his Rival and good friends team the Lakers, Lebron gets a mamba moment inspred kobe 11, release date feb 10 2019 330pm :evil:

Reactions: Ube
That 1st cw ain't it tho.

It's gonna be so nice to tuck my jeans behind a tounge

i do that with the 15s, i'll never understand yall not being able to wear jeans with these, heck i don't even do tapered jeans and have no issues, i tuck them just like i when wearing foams

i do that with the 15s, i'll never understand yall not being able to wear jeans with these, heck i don't even do tapered jeans and have no issues, i tuck them just like i when wearing foams

I mean you CAN tuck it behind the tab on the 15s but it looks funny to me tho.
But that's just me I've seen cats do that

perfect view, i just want to go on record to say that is def a one piece upper :rofl:hopefully the ability to stretch the tongue up won't cause to many problems with the folding design of it, i can def see that as a point of irritation :frown: the old lebron lion logo on the back is the best part of the shoe :evil:

Back
Top Bottom