*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Sounds very familiar like this one guy I know *cough cough* in here . Every hype release he goes " this colorway is by far the best in this model"....."these are in my top 3 best colorway of this model" ...till he finds out they don't go for much and they're bricks. Then all of a sudden that colorway drops off his top 3 lol. Rinse and repeat till the next new release smh lol. Same line same pattern. His mind of which shoe is his favorite changes and goes up or down depending on Stockx :lol:

Has anyone ever told you that you talk too much?

Did they send you a code for free shipping? I'm tempted if I can get em for $245 without the shipping fee.

I had it from a long time ago from a contest they were holding - looks like the price dropped another 4-5 dollars since my purchase too, oh well, I’m satisfied

Just got em...the SB are nowhere near as nice as these!!! Its my personal opinion, but having both pairs...there's no competition

Hoping for more restocks. I def. Want em but ain't paying crazy money for em. If I can get for close to retail I'll pull the trigger. Saw a vid on Youtube it is a beautiful shoe. They really added so many nice 9 homages...

Fyi...maroon kings
9.5-10.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-075238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190221-075238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 59
Hoping for more restocks. I def. Want em but ain't paying crazy money for em. If I can get for close to retail I'll pull the trigger. Saw a vid on Youtube it is a beautiful shoe. They really added so many nice 9 homages...
If I can find another pair for anything 250 or below...I'm going for it. These are nice as hell

Back
Top Bottom