*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Man, I'm done with Shoe Palace. Can't get past the timer page and I have work to do lol

Someone already mentioned it, but continue hitting backspace then add to cart. Keep doing it, you'll get through. I didn't wait for the timer. I'm on the checkout screen but that shipping fee bothers me lol.

It's confirmed all pairs come with lacelocks. I asked the same question a couple days ago. The shoe doesn't come with the lacelocks pre-placed on the shoes so most pictures posted don't have them on plus we know that the lacing system is a little difficult on the 16's so people that got them on hand isn't in a rush to put the lacelocks on before posting pics.

Thank you sir

Someone already mentioned it, but continue hitting backspace then add to cart. Keep doing it, you'll get through. I didn't wait for the timer. I'm on the checkout screen but that shipping fee bothers me lol.

the checkout screen is as bad as the timer screen

You hit backspace at the same time you clicking add to cart ?

Can't get that to work either. I keep getting the cart screen or a forbidden 303 screen. Oh well

Props to who ever mentioned using LTE on their phone (I never think to use it during releases/restocks). It added to cart over my Mac running multiple tabs. Checking out tho...Checked out using paypal on the 3rd try.

Nah I'm cheap, it's retail or bust for me especially on these Brons cause we all know the pattern of value they're the same as the Lebron Watch shoes, etc. You don't go wasting your money, but then again i'm not like these ballers in here copping on StockX right away thinking they better get it now before prices go up even further LOL. They got money to waste, I don't. I just want to play the nice guy role of buy what you like and who cares about value, which is why I just bought a pair on SP just now :D.

Need an avy name change then.

I give up.

Screenshot_20190220-120152_Messages.jpg

8E0F24A3-8AAA-423D-9F89-1119AB35EED9.jpeg
Decided to stop nickled and dimed them on StockX, my size was listed for the lowest price too, after all I’m thankful for these $20-$30 profit resellers.

Please bro, you're giving them way too much credit on that $20-30 profit to them resellers for your size 8. They're now making $5 or less after stockx fees, possibly not even breaking even if they paid tax on the shoe, etc. They must be sick! :sick:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 1.09.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 1.09.36 PM.png
    845 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom