*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

1AE20599-0D9D-4318-80A1-F4416C7B1434.jpeg

Going to have to see these in person before I make a move, would like to use them for hooping. If that outsole is translucent, i'm going to do what LeBron used to do when the game was on the line and the ball was in his hands...Pass.

Going to have to see these in person before I make a move, would like to use them for hooping. If that outsole is translucent, i'm going to do what LeBron used to do when the game was on the line and the ball was in his hands...Pass.
Savage lol. I still think Spoelstra finally fixed him before game 6 of the ECF in 2012.

What do you mean "translucent"? It's gonna be milky green for the GITD. Similar to the 2012 concords but greenish instead of blue. Do you mean like the WTT? That's what translucent means to me.

upload_2019-5-10_11-45-30.png

No glow test? :smh:

It looks like the top inner portion of the liner will glow similar to the 180's from years ago

upload_2019-5-10_11-50-26.png

upload_2019-5-10_11-49-38.png

Yup yep ready for those, flat gitd laces and black leather laces, black lion lace lock, watch me work these over

I'mma track down some Hot Lava laces and make em Yeezy-esque.

Probable day 1 no ragrets purchase too.

Low key mad I bought them near end of March for $220. Only low key because I copped the Kings at $170.
Yeah u win some u lose some. In the end I'm sure the majority of vets here end up under retail in the end. Rookies too if they paying attention.

Less so than America but they sold out online for a reason my dear

You miss the whole point of my comment, although I dont mind paying resale like I did, it sucks that I'm currently deployed somewhere where they're sitting, even more so when I asked most of the spots which said they weren't getting them yet have them on the shelves hindsight 20/20

Back
Top Bottom