*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Is there a reason why Nike doesn’t produce player appearal anymore?

There barley have any men’s LeBron-Kyrie-PG-KD clothing on NDC. There’s some but no where near how it used to be back in 2013 and before.

And Kobe’s clothing line is literally non existent now

There barley have any men’s LeBron-Kyrie-PG-KD clothing on NDC. There’s some but no where near how it used to be back in 2013 and before.

Had a recent discussion about this in the Kobe thread, but my buest guess is the NBA deal. The player clothing is now their jerseys where they can make much more money. Nike doesn’t have to make their “own NBA apparel” anymore to compete with Adidas when they sponsored the NBA

No when
Did the apparel move at retail though?

Don't see as much Jordan branded apparel anymore either like you did.
No when I worked at footlocker we so much apparel it would go on sale or we would send it back to vendors nobody wanted to look like an eastbay model only people who bought at retail were old heads or dudes who just wanted an easy outfit. I got a Jordan sweatsuit for $10

No when

No when I worked at footlocker we so much apparel it would go on sale or we would send it back to vendors nobody wanted to look like an eastbay model only people who bought at retail were old heads or dudes who just wanted an easy outfit. I got a Jordan sweatsuit for $10

So basically only I bought the clothing to match the shoes :lol:

I do wish i am in the US and have US issued credit card. So many dope colorways on discount on NDC :,-(. Would probably pull the trigger on black lavas at $139 and martins on $128. Too bad NDC dont allow credit cards issued outside of the US. Aaaaaah all i can do is drool.

No when

That was what I expected. I used to get all kinds of steals at FNL on Jordan apparel back in the mid 00s.

Actually bought a pair of those Jordan shimmer looking shorts at HoH a week ago for $30. Was normally $80 then had a $20 reward.

Black Lava pair came in today!! Lava pack complete!!
20190722_161359.jpg

I got both pairs from the equality pack in a size 12. Wore the blacks for indoor hoops and white are still DS. Anybody instresed?

They have some more player apparel in Asia that you wouldn't see over here

They fit tts?

Oddly enough she got me my normal size 11 and they fit perfectly, kinda like the lows. When I tried on the Oreos, I had to size down to 10.5 which I usually have to do with most of the lebron mids (XI-current) so I’m not sure if there was some sizing update midway through the 16

Back
Top Bottom