*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

BD8888A5-FACE-4ACC-91B2-43F5F60FA78E.jpeg

Today

The size 13 I unds was $450 at some point on the x, was sooooo tempting to sell em but the size 12 was too tight so ain’t do it

I originally bought a pair in my size 14 for $325 on GOAT, but they were beat to hell and I refused a discount. Paid $350 this time from StockX...I'm just hoping it's not the same guy trying to slip them past StockX :lol:

Finally pulled the trigger on this bad boys. I have yet to test hooping on these. My only concern is the tongue that's long enough to bother my shin. Tried breaking it in today and seems to soften a little bit.

Attachments

• 20190725_141932.jpg
    20190725_141932.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Mike dunleavy and grittyman. Two different answers but I can appreciate both. Would you guys say they stretch out any?

JS”

Thanks Mike dunleavy and grittyman. Two different answers but I can appreciate both. Would you guys say they stretch out any?

JS”
Forgot to add, I am using my 16's for ball and like a more snug fit...would probably go TTS for casual wear. As far as stretching, I don't think so...it could be some minimal stretching after break in but for the most part I have a pair that I wear quite often and I haven't noticed much of a difference in the fit.

Back
Top Bottom