OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Went to Nike Clearance San Leandro last night (my last visit was in Feb 2021) and it was VERY dead. I would say there was more staff than customers and the selection was sparse -- mostly SUPER big size (16+) and really small sizes (<7) for shoes.

Almost nothing in core sizes (9-12). I heard from earlier posts in the year (~Jun-July) there was supply chain issues (i.e shipping container delays and Nike confirmed in their Sept-Qtr End Earnings Call) . I guess it looks like Winter is gonna be colder this year.

Clothes was decently stocked (but didn't really take a close look).

Went to Nike Clearance San Leandro last night (my last visit was in Feb 2021) and it was VERY dead. I would say there was more staff than customers and the selection was sparse -- mostly SUPER big size (16+) and really small sizes (<7) for shoes.

Almost nothing in core sizes (9-12). I heard from earlier posts in the year (~Jun-July) there was supply chain issues (i.e shipping container delays and Nike confirmed in their Sept-Qtr End Earnings Call) . I guess it looks like Winter is gonna be colder this year.

Clothes was decently stocked (but didn't really take a close look).
Unless you are a small in mens or 3xl there ain't much selection.

Store has really gone downhill since the pandemic

^livermore is such a small store. If anything is there your best chances are when it first opens in the morning. The amount of traffic that hits that location makes it not worth going to me. Milpitas or Gilroy will have more selection compared to Livermore but it all depends on which direction you’re coming from.

^livermore is such a small store. If anything is there your best chances are when it first opens in the morning. The amount of traffic that hits that location makes it not worth going to me. Milpitas or Gilroy will have more selection compared to Livermore but it all depends on which direction you’re coming from.
The city, it's all far for me.:lol:

Thanks for the heads up. Milpitas might be the one.

Saw these at the outlet here in New Orleans the other day.
20211008_181449.jpg
20211008_181441.jpg
20211008_181150.jpg
20211008_181143.jpg

Quick question- have to attend some family stuff so gonna be near Kansas City next weekend. Is the outlet over there worth my time? Do I need to show up early for anything worth a damn? Appreciate the help.

As a heads up, it seems as though the Nike factory store in Fort Collins colorado has closed. I’ve driven by a couple times in the last month, and the branding is gone from the storefront.

Quick question- have to attend some family stuff so gonna be near Kansas City next weekend. Is the outlet over there worth my time? Do I need to show up early for anything worth a damn? Appreciate the help.

Theres one in the Legends shopping area in KCK

never been there right as they open so not sure if people are picking through ‘heat’ like that or not. All depends on what you are looking for. They usually have a pretty decent apparel selection but shoe wise it is going to be the most basic of basic stuff. Haven’t seen retro’s in months. At least in 8-9 on the hash it is usually miss. If you already had made plans to stop by then still come but I wouldn’t make any grand plans to visit. It is a plain ol’ regular Nike Outlet.

Appreciate the replies for info but due to another emergency I have to postpone that trip. Thanks again.

Houston fam I found a new spot didn't even make it to outlet going tomorrow. Crushed any outlet I've been to in over a year. Spent 1500 so yeah... PM me if interested don't want to blow it completely up yet.
16291266994954813229815161417182.jpg
Gravedig bump. Baybrook DSG pretty much a outlet store (warehouse?) now?

I'm headed to the NO next week this just reminded me to swing by here to check them out for the first time.
Keep in mind They moved locations. The outlet used to be in mid city, but they moved to Metairie. I think that's why they've had so many decent shoes as of late

Back
Top Bottom