OFFICIAL NIKE Outlet/Website/Store UPDATE THREAD

Scored a pair of these today at my local outlet for $100. Likely some return because they were the only pair there.
A3527F56-9D05-47FB-A997-593B52D5F395.jpeg

does anyone kno wtf happened to san leandro? it used to be great, but recently that place has fallen off big time

I used to drive hours just to visit san leandro lol. I was copping kobe protros for $50 dollars there.
They still have good stuff, but the same group(s) of resellers camp there from open to close. First name basis with the staffs. us peasants have no chance
The resellers are not as present as previously. They have scattered items, but shoe selection is horrible. The resellers aren’t coming as much because there isn’t anything there worth waiting around all day for. There are tech items but sizing is either small or xl. You can tell they are just shifting inventory from the normal outlets to SL just to fill the space.

Pasadena was pretty bunk picked up sucks but looks like DSG warehouse sale is closed for good... signs gone and spot was empty 🤷‍♂️
IMG_20211218_164729.jpg

$59.99 Only had 42+2 but quite a few left have to be a team issue things are stupid long 100% need to be tailored.
IMG_20210902_095742.jpg

79.99 had quite a few left in 52+2
IMG_20211220_125418.jpg

14.99 most L&XL but scattered sizes
A few authentic Team USA jerseys but name was united and number was 20 I passed think they were 79.99 though
Still tons of the earned yellow heat swingman, and some scattered celtics swingman shorts. Didn't shock prices even on those though.

Forget about shoes lol hardly anything it's almost exclusively clothing and gear now...

Trying to hit Katy mills sometime this week not sure if I'll make it though. Cypress has turned into an everything at retail store, saw some MAMBA lebron swingmen for retail lol.

Do they sell NFL jerseys at the outlets?

Yes, I not a huge football jersey guy other than local but my buddy is and at the time they had quite a few texans some traded/gone some current and scattered other jerseys want to say around July/August (PasadenaTx). He was going on about how cheap they were, he'd paid way more etc. I want to say they were 59 or 69 bucks. No clue about replicas, swingman types or authentic though (they were stitched mainly that I can remember). I've not seen any lately, but also have not really looked, could be just local teams or seasonal too or just random returns. I've seen more at the clearance store as opposed to outlet stores also.

Swung by Pasadena TX for a quick online return.

Was in a huge rush so just hit team racks and didn't snap any pics or even bother with shoes LOL, but lots of Harden Rockets icon 19.99 small only (I think can remember now, could have been association).

Kendrick Nunn earned Heat swingman in mens small and some medium, just a couple Hero and possibly Butler & Bam 29.99 didn't check them all.
FSR in blank earned Heat 29.99

Celtics authentics in blank Statement small sizes and XL (52) 79.99 and like 2 or 3 2XL (56) of last year's city 79.99.

4 or 5 earned blank Lakers Swingmans in 3x (60) 59.99

Authentic city shorts pretty sure team issued things are stupid long and yould need to be tailored but really nice shorts otherwise.

Team USA authentics only #20 united... no players or blanks, scattered sizes 79.99 I think... might have been marked down just assuming from the last trip.

Lots of blank Olympic (looks like 3 or 4 different countries) team jerseys wanna say authentic and didn't catch the country's but in just about every size.

Just a couple pair of Celtics swingman shorts on a separate rack someone may have stashed or just put back in the wrong spot 🤷‍♂️ 49.99 only XL that I saw though.

A few Rayguns Carter jerseys 34.99

art vandelay art vandelay
Just peeked (didn't even look at names on the back) just the rack and size. They had NFL jerseys just small sizes it looked but had Texans, Saints, and Cowboys, so may be a regional thing as all of those are the closest teams to Houston.

Happy new years guys!

Went to Livermore the other day, it was dry as hell. They had some Tune Squad Gear, a few Nick Bosa jerseys for fellow 49ers fans at retail price, some pairs of Nike Adapt, and that's pretty much it for noteworthy items. I didn't even find good work out clothes. :smh:

The resellers are not as present as previously. They have scattered items, but shoe selection is horrible. The resellers aren’t coming as much because there isn’t anything there worth waiting around all day for. There are tech items but sizing is either small or xl. You can tell they are just shifting inventory from the normal outlets to SL just to fill the space

It seems like the employees are going through the stuff before it gets out on the floor too. I was there on Saturday night close to close. One of the workers ended his shift and went right to the line with a Dame Lillard jersey. I looked through all the racks, and I didn't see a Lillard jersey. You have to be really lucky to find something.

Anyone know what happened to the Flushing, NY outlet? Used to carry alot of good finds. But these days its just Monarchs and other crap.

Gilroy- some pics but nothing special. Clearance had additional 20% off but nothing that other outlets don’t have. And here’s my update for Folsom, hash wall is almost non-existent. Less full size runs, may luck out on some returns but who we kidding. Come to terms it’s not gonna be the same as it once was for a lot of us regulars in here.

Attachments

• C9520827-3C21-4BCE-AFB9-9ACAC6578F79.jpeg
    C9520827-3C21-4BCE-AFB9-9ACAC6578F79.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 2,149
  • 5D9F91AA-C8A7-44E9-B01B-FF9C3BEB0398.jpeg
    5D9F91AA-C8A7-44E9-B01B-FF9C3BEB0398.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 2,156
Back
Top Bottom