{{OFFICIAL}} NIKE RETRO OR RE-RETRO THESE VOL.1

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

Originally Posted by endemic415

81700_600.jpg

nike-air-zoom-flight-98-page.jpg
yea nike do it

when these came out, my brother had just copped the white pair, but when he had to leave to go to this progam about a month later, they mysteriouslydisappeared. We couldn't find them things anywhere. I don't even wanna think about that.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

2v99gsz.jpg
Remediable it was like yesterday, all the idiots dyed their pair black and i kept mines olive fresh
pimp.gif

One more time please. my joints are beat

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

i'll post some i havent seen yet...

flightposite white

foamposite pro pearl

Air Nomo

AM 96'

EDIT: id also take these

hk1.jpg

hk3.jpg
Good Lord those AM96 are killing it. Please give me these and I shall ask for nothing more for Christmas.

AM 96'

Did Nike release a 96 180 quite recently? On that basis...... I'd say they may be thinking about it.

it'll be the biggest long shot, but what a great day it would be. please nike/jb!!

It's not impossible, but you know the quality will probably be putrid, and they'll be bundled in a limited $500 pack with MJs favorite pink golfingpants.

I honestly would stop collecting if nike relased these, my first nikes ever btw, lol they went on sale so my mother finally decided to feed my craving for theswoosh, the rest is history
2000857479555954920_rs.jpg

Air Diamond Turf Max ('94)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

630304071b.jpg

After the Cactus ones, these might not be likely. I still think these are superior however.

Two together = Neon pack?

those and the carbon fiber flightposite i'd go crazy would cop 10x of each
pimp.gif

AIR MAX DELUXE (don't cheap out on the air unit nike)
104220-001.gif

Air Max 2 Light (Release the white/red and also the white/blue and the color way below)
73.jpg

Originally Posted by Dabestout101

2722671-m.jpg

^^^^ Nuff Said....

STRAIGHT UP! IT SEEMS LIKE WE ALL CRAVE OVER ALL THE OTHER BARKLEY'S,BUT WE ALL FORGET ABOUT THESE JOINTS,AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE KICKS HE WORE WHILE INH-TOWN.IM GLAD SOMEONE FEELS LIKE ME ON THIS ONE.... CED B.

Originally Posted by mossman75

oh yeah retro these one more time

Air-Force-180-web-1.jpg

DUDE,I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR TAKING THESE BACK TO THE STORE IN '05!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEASE NIKE,IF U CAN HEAR ME ,PLEEEEEEEEASE BRING THESE BACK JUST 1MORE TIME!!!!!! CED B.

Back
Top Bottom