[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Any more info on those Vino/Blood Splatter ones?

nerd.gif
umm, I haven't seen a confirmation anywhere, but FC had a run a few weeks ago for only 90.....they have dropped overseas though, Singapore for example. 

Any more info on those Vino/Blood Splatter ones?

nerd.gif
umm, I haven't seen a confirmation anywhere, but FC had a run a few weeks ago for only 90.....they have dropped overseas though, Singapore for example. 

That Drop is going to be something serious ! 

Good Stuff El C. ! 

I've always wondered..
Why can't Nike Janoski ever collab with other Artists/Brands/Stores/Etc.
I could only imagine what the designers at Supreme or Stussy would do to a Janoski Base.
eek.gif

Can't forget the Micheal Lau Collabs. 

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-michael-lau-2.jpg

michael-lau-nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-michael-lau-11.jpg

Kidding about the last one.. 

laugh.gif

That Drop is going to be something serious ! 

Good Stuff El C. ! 

I've always wondered..
Why can't Nike Janoski ever collab with other Artists/Brands/Stores/Etc.
I could only imagine what the designers at Supreme or Stussy would do to a Janoski Base.
eek.gif

Can't forget the Micheal Lau Collabs. 

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-michael-lau-2.jpg

michael-lau-nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-sb.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

nike-sb-stefan-janoski-michael-lau-11.jpg

Kidding about the last one.. 

laugh.gif

This is probably gonna be the first shoe where I have over 3 color ways. They're definitely worth every penny tho. I think i'm gonna have to give them a break once this snow starts falling

This is probably gonna be the first shoe where I have over 3 color ways. They're definitely worth every penny tho. I think i'm gonna have to give them a break once this snow starts falling

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

^^Reminds me of the Bonsai Hemps.

that's the point, supposedly these are next year's '4:20' drop...just another gimmick, but they seem acceptable imo, I'm waiting on those fleece ones (May).

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

^^Reminds me of the Bonsai Hemps.

that's the point, supposedly these are next year's '4:20' drop...just another gimmick, but they seem acceptable imo, I'm waiting on those fleece ones (May).

These are my favorite shoes to wear to school, I have the perf whites and one pair of reed/stone worn. 1 pair black perf and 2 more reed/stone deadstock...

Back
Top Bottom